Hey Gunny, this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep the board running. That would solve it.

MM, it would be nice if technology worked right 100% of the time ... really it would be nice. But sometimes computers just need to be reset, even servers.

That's what 3:00am is for.

It's not always just for maintenance. If a server has a soft crash the techies have to be called in, then they have to actually go to the server and physically reboot it. Soft crashes can happen for all sorts of reasons and can't be planned. As I said, it would be nice if technology worked right 100% of the time, but it doesn't.

But I had my panties in a wad over it.

I already told him the correct way to don underwear so they don't twist and bunch. Must I tell you, too?

My problem is that my package tends to spill out of the stretched out leg holes.

Would you recommend that I replace my undergarments more frequently?

I recommend that you unwrap the package from the overly large box that it is in.

I already told him the correct way to don underwear so they don't twist and bunch. Must I tell you, too?

My problem is that my package tends to spill out of the stretched out leg holes.

I recommend that you unwrap the package from the overly large box that it is in.

I was trying for once to be discrete by using the word "package", but clearly this caused MountainMan confusion.

By "package", I was referring to my massive, sweaty, hairy, swaying cock and balls.

I was trying for once to be discrete by using the word "package", but clearly this caused MountainMan confusion.

By "package", I was referring to my massive, sweaty, hairy, swaying cock and balls.

Rule of thumb: when they are no longer the original color, one might consider giving them a wash.

And by "overly large box", so was I. I was just being nice about your exaggeration.

Maybe should have stuck with discreet rather than hyperbole.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back