Hey Gunny, now that I have you ....

I don't know. The shoe pic might have been enough.

Those were some smokin hot cankles!

There are some things about Gunny one just must love! LOL! I mean besides his ability to rep. ;)

Well if they fall for it... :clap2:

On the other hand, I wish that song, "Dead Skunk In The Middle of The Road" were directed to an opossum, they I could rep her and dedicate a song at the same time. LOL! The way to earn rep! ;)

Forgot about the B f-ing sword, huh? Peeking is off limits. :evil:

Besides, I'm smart enough to wear running shorts underneath for those breezy days (and inquisitive chicks).
Love kilts, shows off the legs! Luckly I went to high school where we had a pipe band.
Now if I could remember that song about the scottish guy and where the women check him out.

Last edited:
Do you think it's true? .. what they say? .. about the size of a man's rep power being indicative of the size of his sword, or clapboard or what ever that Scottish thingy del was talking about?

I could say much, but I won't!

Besides, I'm smart enough to wear running shorts underneath for those breezy days (and inquisitive chicks).

I think I'd pay to see the guy in a running kilt!

Well if they fall for it... :clap2:

On the other hand, I wish that song, "Dead Skunk In The Middle of The Road" were directed to an opossum, they I could rep her and dedicate a song at the same time. LOL! The way to earn rep! ;)

You could always take the lyrics and do a song parody. We do stuff like that on another board. I am the muse of the resident parodist and part time TV Guide salesman. I think his best one was I Once Slurped an Eel sung to The Beatles'Norwegian Wood

Wrapped, huh? You must have me confused with someone else. Gunny does unwound, not wrapped.

whatever that's means ... human time bomb .. whatever

Anywho, don't forget to double rep me for my song dedication to you.

You could always take the lyrics and do a song parody. We do stuff like that on another board. I am the muse of the resident parodist and part time TV Guide salesman. I think his best one was I Once Slurped an Eel sung to The Beatles'Norwegian Wood

You really want some rep? Take that freaking avatar down! LOL! I told you, they or the raccoons, yea, probably the later, played frisbee with my grandma's china. But I KNOW it was the opossums that chewed the electrical wiring, sparking a fire. Rodents one and all!

I'm not keen on lizards either, though for no particular reason other than they give me the willies!

You really want some rep? Take that freaking avatar down! LOL! I told you, they or the raccoons, yea, probably the later, played frisbee with my grandma's china. But I KNOW it was the opossums that chewed the electrical wiring, sparking a fire. Rodents one and all!

I'm not keen on lizards either, though for no particular reason other than they give me the willies!

your wish is my desire.

Courtesy of my dear friend Ravi.

You wouldn't know it was 558 WITHOUT any feedback, possumwench.

SSSSSSSSHhhhhhhhh the opossum is gone. Damn I hated that sucker, if it shows up down the road, I'll neg it. :eusa_whistle:

wuss...i live near a huge ass highland games.....any time a woman ask if the man has anything under his kilt ..the pat answer is....give me your hand and we shall see....

Forum List

Back