HEY! GOVERNMENT! Leave the folks alone!

You cannot let go of the right-left dichotomy. It pollutes your thought processes way too much.

I never even consider the political leanings of singer-songwriters. I consider their product. I don't care what their leanings are.

Perhaps if a partisan sees irony in me using a so-called "liberal's" song, so much the better! But to see that irony, or believe it exists, the partisan must also believe I am a con or repug.

:lol: WUT?

It's called a joke Midnight, hence why I went :lol: originally.

Calm down. :cool:

You cannot let go of the right-left dichotomy. It pollutes your thought processes way too much.

I never even consider the political leanings of singer-songwriters. I consider their product. I don't care what their leanings are.

Perhaps if a partisan sees irony in me using a so-called "liberal's" song, so much the better! But to see that irony, or believe it exists, the partisan must also believe I am a con or repug.

Uh-huh. The built in dodge.

You're just a hack, identified early on and very accurately I might add.

And I am not in any way excited, therefore no reason to "calm down."

Built in dodge? Goodness, take note that not everyone is here to post such serious posts 24/7. I made a joke, hoping you would see I was joking with you and get a laugh out of it. :eusa_eh:

Seriously dude, take a chill pill, not everything said to you is said in a stone manner or meant to be taken seriously.

Is that Otto?

Built in dodge? Goodness, take note that not everyone is here to post such serious posts 24/7. I made a joke, hoping you would see I was joking with you and get a laugh out of it. :eusa_eh:

Seriously dude, take a chill pill, not everything said to you is said in a stone manner or meant to be taken seriously.
You were not joking. I did however laugh, because you are a joke. And I appreciated the laugh!

You were suppose to say "It's just a joke Midnight, hang up the phone.

Ther are some here that have no sense of humor, thus they shall never laugh. So don't try to belittle them.

Ther are some here that have no sense of humor, thus they shall never laugh. So don't try to belittle them.
Ahh.... You missed the part where I did indeed laugh.:eusa_whistle:

Ahh.... You missed the part where I did indeed laugh.:eusa_whistle:

I knew ya had one in ya.:lol:

Forum List

Back