Hey GOP! If you don't broaden the party...

Arms for hostages: according to many of the right wing-nuts here and elsewhere Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and now Barack Obama are unpatriotic and deal with our enemies (opinions based solely on philosophical disagreements absent rational argument), but when conservatives and Republicans...

you get the point.

What about the 2010 elections? Anyone see the GOP gaining any seats in the US House or US Senate? How about the Governorships up in 2010?

I see the American people choosing more and more of your lying, horrible Liberals pricks being voted again and again, because some of us can't think for ourselves and know what's really happening or people don't want to admit it and so they keep voting them in..

Get your change motto out of your ass because that's where your head is, and learn about what's really going on and not what the Media wants you to think..

Last edited:
Arms for hostages: according to many of the right wing-nuts here and elsewhere Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and now Barack Obama are unpatriotic and deal with our enemies (opinions based solely on philosophical disagreements absent rational argument), but when conservatives and Republicans...

you get the point.

Uh NO... But it would help if you observed some association with proper Westerm syntax, in the construction of your posts...

Are you claiming that Reagan providing arms as considertion to compell the cooperation of individuals who were reasonably believed to be able to provide the location of Long HELD US Hostages is equitable with some function of leftist policy?

That's about as close as I can get in decoding this drivel...

If that's it... then what correlating leftist policy is it that you're equating that with?

Of not... then just re-state your argument... and in the red this time... my Inane Leftist Drivel Decoder Ring is in for routine maintenance...

you get the point.

Uh NO... But it would help if you observed some association with proper Westerm syntax, in the construction of your posts...

Western syntax? Is that the price we pay for dealing with the middle eastern cultures?

:eusa_whistle:

Are you claiming that Reagan providing arms as considertion to compell the cooperation of individuals who were reasonably believed to be able to provide the location of Long HELD US Hostages is equitable with some function of leftist policy?

That's about as close as I can get in decoding this drivel...

If that's it... then what correlating leftist policy is it that you're equating that with?

Of not... then just re-state your argument... and in the red this time... my Inane Leftist Drivel Decoder Ring is in for routine maintenance...

Reagan first denied he traded arms for hostages.

So you say Reagan traded arms for hostages (something he led Americans to think was anathema to his vision of being a true red-blooded American), as a "considertion to compell the cooperation of individuals..." who he "reasonably" believed ('he' being Reagan, who by his own admission didn't even understand what he was doing when he did indeed trad the arms for hostages)...I think we can just walk away from using the reliability of any of Reagan's reasonings here. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back