Hey GEORGE COSTANZA!!!

"Serenity Now!" My Dad wasn't crazy. That was Mom's job.

Not many people are aware of what I am about to divulge. I would prefer that we keep this between us, all right? Remember "The Frogger" episode? Jerry and I go to a pizza joint where we used to hang out when we were a lot younger. There was a Frogger game machine in there and my name still stood on top as having the best score - remember?

I wanted to buy the Frogger game and take it home. Jerry pointed out that, in order to do that, we would have to unplug the machine and, when we did, it would lose its memory and all of the scores would be erased. So we had to figure out a way to keep it running while we moved it.

Kramer volunteered this guy he said was called "Slippery Pete," who was supposed to know something about electricity. Kramer assured me he could keep the Frogger machine runnine while we moved it. Remember Slippery Pete? He was played by a guy named Peter Stormare.

Did Slippery Pete look familiar to any of you? Ever see him before anywhere?

Peter Stomare also played a major role in a minor little flick called "Fargo." He played the partner of Steve Buscemi. He was the guy who was caught by the female sheriff at the end of the movie, stuffing what was left of Steve Buscemi into the shredder.

"Serenity Now!" My Dad wasn't crazy. That was Mom's job.

Not many people are aware of what I am about to divulge. I would prefer that we keep this between us, all right? Remember "The Frogger" episode? Jerry and I go to a pizza joint where we used to hang out when we were a lot younger. There was a Frogger game machine in there and my name still stood on top as having the best score - remember?

I wanted to buy the Frogger game and take it home. Jerry pointed out that, in order to do that, we would have to unplug the machine and, when we did, it would lose its memory and all of the scores would be erased. So we had to figure out a way to keep it running while we moved it.

Kramer volunteered this guy he said was called "Slippery Pete," who was supposed to know something about electricity. Kramer assured me he could keep the Frogger machine runnine while we moved it. Remember Slippery Pete? He was played by a guy named Peter Stormare.

Did Slippery Pete look familiar to any of you? Ever see him before anywhere?

Peter Stomare also played a major role in a minor little flick called "Fargo." He played the partner of Steve Buscemi. He was the guy who was caught by the female sheriff at the end of the movie, stuffing what was left of Steve Buscemi into the shredder.

That was the guy from Fargo! I love watching reruns of shows and finding now more famous actors in bit roles.

Neil Flynn played cop #1 in Seinfeld's "The Summer of George". He went on to play Janitor in Scrubs and is now Mike (the dad) in The Middle.

Lots of actors had cameos in various Seinfeld episodes. I'm sure if you Googled "Seinfeld cameos" or some such, you could find all of them. I know that Larry David appeared in a couple of episodes. In one of them, he hands a hot dog or something like it to one of the main cast members through a tiny, little window. You can just see his face.

In another episode, everyone is going to the movies and there is a line behind them. Burt Reynolds is in line.

Anyone know what Newman's first name was? (Trick question.)

Forum List

Back