*Hey! *Fuck You! *Brother*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So yeah, hey I got this printer, yeah its a *Brother*.:lol:
2. Haven't had it long, its rather new, but here I am I bring this thing home, it works fine and all, but yeah *Brother* still owns it!!!
3. How you say do they own it???
4. Because the printer won't work now, unless I replace the *yellow* ink cartridge, yeah, its empty.
5. And I have been getting a message to change it and all.
6. But I haven't done it yet.
7. So I call *Brother* to ask them if there is a way get around the fact I still want to print without yellow, you know, black and white *ONLY*.
8. After the fact she tells me to open the face plate cover to the ink cartidges, she tells me, "well seeing you opened the face plate cover and removed the cartridge", "when she told me too" and inspect it, as she told me to do, "that now I had no other choice but to replace it."
9. So in reality, even though I bought and paid for this printer, yup, *Brother* owns it!
10. So yeah,.....*FUCK YOU BROTHER*!!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. But isn't it strange that when I open up a rant about *Brother* and its printers, a banner shows up with a interweb site that just happens to be having a sale on ink.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So yeah, hey I got this printer, yeah its a *Brother*.:lol:
2. Haven't had it long, its rather new, but here I am I bring this thing home, it works fine and all, but yeah *Brother* still owns it!!!
3. How you say do they own it???
4. Because the printer won't work now, unless I replace the *yellow* ink cartridge, yeah, its empty.
5. And I have been getting a message to change it and all.
6. But I haven't done it yet.
7. So I call *Brother* to ask them if there is a way get around the fact I still want to print without yellow, you know, black and white *ONLY*.
8. After the fact she tells me to open the face plate cover to the ink cartidges, she tells me, "well seeing you opened the face plate cover and removed the cartridge", "when she told me too" and inspect it, as she told me to do, "that now I had no other choice but to replace it."
9. So in reality, even though I bought and paid for this printer, yup, *Brother* owns it!
10. So yeah,.....*FUCK YOU BROTHER*!!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your one and only mistake (in this situation) is you bought a Brother printer.
And why is this in General Global? Oh, never mind.........

Sorry bout that,

1. This Brother cartridges are almost impossible to re-fill, they start leaking everywhere when you try.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This Brother cartridges are almost impossible to re-fill, they start leaking everywhere when you try.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's because you have to buy a set of refillable carts first! Even though you are one of the bigger assholes on this board, nice guy that I am I'll try to help you.

You didn't post the model printer so I don't know if a set of refillable carts are available for your printer, but there probably is. The carts are designed to be refilled and have autoresetting chips.

Search for your model on this site. They also have continuous ink supply carts with an external ink supply that you can refill also.

Coutinuous Ink System,Continuous Ink Systems,cis ink, Bulk Ink System,Bulk Ink,Refillable Cartridges,CISS Ink,Ink Feed,Inking System

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Your parents are going to really be upset with you for getting yellow ink all over your room in the basement.

Best thing for you to do is ask them for your weekly allowance a little early and just go buy the correct cartridge.

1. I own many properties, and my mother lives in one of them, so your elementary comments don't and can't apply.
2. So you keep paying rent like a *good loser* at that apartment complex, second thought, I bet Obama is paying everything for you, cheap muslim.
3. mulims use hand outs as a way of life, using europe as an example, I've seen it often here, in my line of business, and the children, all little shits, out of control rude little shits.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's because you have to buy a set of refillable carts first! Even though you are one of the bigger assholes on this board, nice guy that I am I'll try to help you.

You didn't post the model printer so I don't know if a set of refillable carts are available for your printer, but there probably is. The carts are designed to be refilled and have autoresetting chips.

Search for your model on this site. They also have continuous ink supply carts with an external ink supply that you can refill also.

Coutinuous Ink System,Continuous Ink Systems,cis ink, Bulk Ink System,Bulk Ink,Refillable Cartridges,CISS Ink,Ink Feed,Inking System

1. It is a, MFC J615W - LC61 series.
2. And I do thank you for your kind response.:eusa_angel:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. It is a, MFC J615W - LC61 series.
2. And I do thank you for your kind response.:eusa_angel:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
OK here you go, below is the link for your model. You buy this set of refillable carts and ink bottles first, then you only have to buy the very inexpensive ink bottles from then on.

[Refillable Ink Cartridge KIT] for Brother LC11 LC16 LC38 LC61 LC67 LC980 LC1100 MFC-795CW MFC-930CDN MFC-930CDWN MFC-990CW MFC-

New Topics

Forum List

Back