Hey from the UK

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
Hi, I'm here to sort all you american boyz out! (and girls.. are there any girls, sometimes there are on these things..)
Stop fidgeting at the back!
Hey y'all, I hope you are all fine and dandy. And having a great day. :5_1_12024:

Hi, I'm here to sort all you american boyz out! (and girls.. are there any girls, sometimes there are on these things..)
Hey y'all, I hope you are all fine and dandy. And having a great day. :5_1_12024:
Hey, Benj! Great to meet you! I'm a girl and there are quite a few of us around. There seems to be a UK run lately--are the boards at home getting boring? Anyway, welcome. Have a little pick-me-up and enjoy your time on the board.
donuts-on-white-plate-260nw-262661888.jpg

Welcome to the board. Mod or rocker? :04:

OIP.hw-cNjAMRR8NnwzwnR4cpgHaGU

Hey, Benj! Great to meet you! I'm a girl and there are quite a few of us around. There seems to be a UK run lately--are the boards at home getting boring? Anyway, welcome. Have a little pick-me-up and enjoy your time on the board.

OL, you should have offered him this instead of donuts.

Will, this is introductions. You should know better than to bring that in.

Will, this is introductions. You should know better than to bring that in.

bring what in?

A traditional British dessert?

Thank you OldLady, those look like very nice cakes!
The boards at home? Well they're just a bit well used is all.. :doubt:

Wait ... what? ... there's rules and guidelines here? ... since when? ...

Midnight.
It was a unanimous vote.
(1-0)

You mean I've spent all this time gathering addresses, social security numbers and credit card information and just like that I can't run my racketeering operation ... isn't there a grandfather clause or something ... throw in a post de facto rule ... how about an eminent domain claim here, I should at least get market value for this information ... isn't this America, I thought I was in America, this isn't supposed to happen in America, I guess I'm not in America then ...

Will; :puhleeze: with the stereotypes.

It should be mushy peas.

Or l'll knock you up in the morning. :poke:

It should be mushy peas.

mushy peas is a dessert?

Never heard of it

It should be mushy peas.

mushy peas is a dessert?

Never heard of it

You never had fish & chips and mushy peas when you were in England?

You can buy them in American supermarkets.

Forum List

Back