Hey, France: How's That Diversity Workin' For Ya?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Media rush to blame "far right" for shooting Jewish kids. Actually, it was a jihadi.

Toulouse Murders: The Dark Side of Diversity | VDARE.com

As Europe's native citizens age and die and immigration goes on and on—with 5 million Muslims already in France—issues of national identity will bedevil Europe, even as they will bedevil us, forever.

In Toulouse we see clearly now not only the dark side of diversity but perhaps the future of the West.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mentioned in another thread how much the media were straining at the leash to pin the blame on a white nationalist from the "far-right". The Biased Broadcasting Corporation was the main offender in this case.

Yeah, I mentioned in another thread how much the media were straining at the leash to pin the blame on a white nationalist from the "far-right". The Biased Broadcasting Corporation was the main offender in this case.

Pretty soon it's gonna be "nothing to see here".

A white Repug shoots a bunch of people and it becomes a story that lasts for months. All Republicans become suspects.

Some radical muslim shoots a bunch of people and it's simply a tragedy and forgotten within a few days.

Oh, and just an isolated event, not a symptom of a radical ideology.

Last edited:
Actually it wasn't working for them long before this incident. France,lock the immigration gates and consider it a fail. If you ship some back no reasonable person would blame you. My sympathies to the families.

Pretty soon it's gonna be "nothing to see here".

Sorry, Mudwhistle, I don't understand.

This situation doesn't sell the media's favorite storyline of an angry gun-toting white male.

He's a Muslim and it's not part of their agenda.

France has a history of radical Islamic and anti-Semitic violence in the last few decades and police did not rule out other possibilities and traced the computer IP address which belonged to the gunman's brother but the media was initially on the wrong track by sensationalising possible far-right links, which proved to be dead wrong.

It's been a bad week for the media and the left. The Trayvon Martin shooter is a Hispanic man, and the Jewish kid killer is a Muslim.

Damn!

Forum List

Back