Hey Foxfire! I found this for you!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To all my Republican friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hmmm... It would seem that you've emerged from under your rock unscathed, Echo Zulu.

Happy Kwanzaa to you and yours Yukon!

Debunked by one of your fellow moderators:

Things I learned from this thread.

Swagger is really Yukon (ok, I knew that one already), and he is a black Jew.

he may be a black jew, but i'm about 100% sure he isn't yukon, unless yukon moved 3000 miles.

Post #32 in Why On Earth Would Ghook93 Call Me A N*****?

Nice try, EZ. But it'll be Swagger or Sir from now on. Capiche?

Hmmm... It would seem that you've emerged from under your rock unscathed, Echo Zulu.

It would seem you remain under yours.

No no no, RadiomanATL. Let me assure you that in this instance, I'm sitting upon high horse of morality. A veritable steed of impunity, in fact.
I love it when people like you try to take the moral high ground. The strong back-lighting makes you such excellent targets

Merry Christmas EZ and the rest able to accept such without being offended.

Happy Kwanzaa to you and yours Yukon!

Debunked by one of your fellow moderators:

Things I learned from this thread.

Swagger is really Yukon (ok, I knew that one already), and he is a black Jew.

he may be a black jew, but i'm about 100% sure he isn't yukon, unless yukon moved 3000 miles.

Post #32 in Why On Earth Would Ghook93 Call Me A N*****?

Nice try, EZ. But it'll be Swagger or Sir from now on. Capiche?

Ah, OK Yukon, you're a black jew? So what? So was Sammie Davis Jr.!

YUKON.jpg

EZ, what part of "it'll be Swagger or Sir from now" on are you having difficulty with? And I'm no blackman or pinchbrick, either. As I've previously written: I'm of proud Anglo-Saxon stock, and I've even traced my lineage all the way back to the House of Wessex!

You're going to have to spread another rumour in your attempts at discrediting what I grace my opinion on.

EZ, what part of "it'll be Swagger or Sir from now" on are you having difficulty with? And I'm no blackman or pinchbrick, either. As I've previously written: I'm of proud Anglo-Saxon stock, and I've even traced my lineage all the way back to the House of Wessex!

You're going to have to spread another rumour in your attempts at discrediting what I grace my opinion on.

Suddenly I'm hungry for some potato salad!

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

Shit, I want bacon.

Hey Yukon, are you allowed to eat canadian bacon? I was wondering where the line was drawn between national identity and your religion.

IMG_4049.jpg

Shit, I want bacon.

Hey Yukon, are you allowed to eat canadian bacon? I was wondering where the line was drawn between national identity and your religion.

Nuwaubians can eat whatever they want.

Shit, I want bacon.

Nuwaubians can eat whatever they want.

Black jews have different dietary restrictions than non-black jews?

Who said anything about Jews.......... :eusa_whistle:
Nuwaubianism is an umbrella term used to refer to the doctrines and teachings of the followers of Dwight York. The Nuwaubians originated as a Black Muslim group in New York in the 1970s, and have gone through many changes since. Eventually, the group established a headquarters in Putnam County, Georgia in 1993, which they have since abandoned. York is now in prison after having been convicted on money laundering and child molestation charges, but Nuwaubianism endures. York developed Nuwaubianism by drawing on a wide range of sources which include Theosophy-derived New Age movements such as Astara as well as the Rosicrucians, Freemasonry, the Shriners, the Moorish Science Temple of America, the revisionist Christianity & Islam and the Qadiani cult of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the numerology of Rashad Khalifa, and the ancient astronaut theories of Zecharia Sitchin. White people are said in one Nuwaubian myth to have been originally created as a race of killers to serve blacks as a slave army, but this plan went awry. Here is a list of some of the more unusual Nuwaubian beliefs:

1. It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently-born child
2. Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world
3. People were once perfectly symmetrical and ambidextrous, but then a meteorite struck Earth and tilted its axis causing handedness and shifting the heart off-center in the chest
4. Each of us has seven clones living in different parts of the world
5. Women existed for many generations before they invented men through genetic manipulation
6. Homo sapiens is the result of cloning experiments that were done on Mars using Homo erectus
7. Nikola Tesla came from the planet Venus
8. The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan’s son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis of the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called “The Beast 3M” or “3666.”

The Nuwaubians built a city modelled on Ancient Egyptian buildings in Putnam County, Georgia (pictured above). It has now been demolished.

10 Extremely Weird Religions

Forum List

Back