Hey Fox...Keep On Blowing Romney And Hammering The POTUS

I agree with the OP and the same goes for MSNBC on the opposite angle.

True. It's bad television when MSNBC does it because they try to be truthful during their onslaught. Fox often takes quite a few liberties (e.g. Hannity proclaiming WMDs were found in Iraq) with the truth.

True. It's bad television when MSNBC does it because they try to be truthful during their onslaught. Fox often takes quite a few liberties (e.g. Hannity proclaiming WMDs were found in Iraq) with the truth.

Never mind that Georges Sada (#2 official in Hussein's air force) wrote a book, calming that the WMD's were moved to Syria before the War.

It was a news story and still remains to be seen in the future, whether or not they were moved to Syria.

Hannity was just reporting about it and it is still up in the air if there was WMD"s and maybe they were moved to Syria.

Never mind that Georges Sada (#2 official in Hussein's air force) wrote a book, calming that the WMD's were moved to Syria before the War.

It was a news story and still remains to be seen in the future, whether or not they were moved to Syria.

Hannity was just reporting about it and it is still up in the air if there was WMD"s and maybe they were moved to Syria.

:lol:

Please!!

Lil' Dumbya was takin' us to WAR.....no matter WHAT!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Talk About Singing To The Choir!!

The foolish bastards at FAUX aren't smart enough to reali e that everybody who even tunes in there are made up of:

1) Right Wing Extremists
2) Someone Who Is Checking To See If They're Still Doing It
3) People Who Are Getting Their Rocks Off Laughing At Them

That schit is better than SNL.

fauxnews.gif

First, it's "preaching to the choir."

Second, don't pretend there aren't numerous news outlets blowing Obama and hammering Romney.

New Topics

Forum List

Back