Hey Folks

Dustover

Rookie
Jun 26, 2012
Figured I would say hello and tell a little bit about myself. I am 25 years old, have been in the United States Army for two years now, and am currently deployed in Afghanistan. Wanted a place to chat about politics, and just anything, life, movies, etc. Needed something to help pass the time in this sandbox, and this looks like a nice community. I look forward to getting to know you all.

- Erik

Figured I would say hello and tell a little bit about myself. I am 25 years old, have been in the United States Army for two years now, and am currently deployed in Afghanistan. Wanted a place to chat about politics, and just anything, life, movies, etc. Needed something to help pass the time in this sandbox, and this looks like a nice community. I look forward to getting to know you all.

- Erik

Welcome. Take care over there.

- Erik

Welcome to the board !
I hope you enjoy it.
Stay safe over there and Thank You for your service to our country. :salute:

- Erik

Hello Erik,

I am more than pleased that you have chosen to join USMB. There is a little something for everybody here and you will have a GOOD time, I just know. The Mods., and Admin.,s, are GR8 and fair, and all is well.

I am with you in spirit, as you are over there for what ever reason you chose, and I support you and send you platonic love. Thank you for your service and willingness to help humanity.

imagesCAD7MZTN-2-1-1.jpg

AquaAthena*

Last edited:
Please tell us what made(or forced) you to decide to join the military ?

I was def. not forced, I volunteered, because I wanted to serve my country. My family has a long line of veterans going back to the Revolutionary War itself, was just my time. I havent regretted it either, best decision I ever made, helped me grow up, learn who I am, set myself up for a life of success, all while helping out my country.
-----

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

- Erik
:salute:

Forum List

Back