Hey folks, I'm Butch!

Butch, your statement below is enough to get you hated by 99% of the libtards on USMB.

"I support Trump not because I like him, but because I loathe Hilary Clinton."

Good Luck

I am a registered democrat-----since I reached the age of majority which back then was 21----(yeah--that old) I have never voted for a repub for president in ALL THOSE YEARS.
-------Trump will be the first time

Actually, when I read the thread title.

I thought we had another lezbo joining the board. ...... :cool:
Lol, nope. Just a guy that like cowboys like a real man.

Doc Holiday was a dentist, excellent at the use of pistols, and a gambler------he was never a cowboy
Yeah, but he's part of the cowboy mythos. He was a lawman and fought at OK Coral.

yup-----not a lawman either-----just friend to Wyatt Earp----

Doc Holiday was a dentist, excellent at the use of pistols, and a gambler------he was never a cowboy
Yeah, but he's part of the cowboy mythos. He was a lawman and fought at OK Coral.

Wyatt Earp temporarily deputized him, so he was a lawman during the shootout.

Because they are ignorant haters and you dared to say you loathe Hildabeast. For that, they must hate you
She's corrupt, anyone can see that.

Wyatt Earp temporarily deputized him, so he was a lawman during the shootout.

SHEEESH ---ok ok (from the OK CORAL) you win-----but it is JUST A TECHNICAL WIN. He was not qualified to be a REAL LAWMAN-----he was dying of TB

SHEEESH ---ok ok (from the OK CORAL) you win-----but it is JUST A TECHNICAL WIN. He was not qualified to be a REAL LAWMAN-----he was dying of TB
HAHA YOU MESSED UP THE QUOTE SYSTEM YOU FAILED AT THE INTERNET!!!!!!

Just kidding.

All I was saying is that he's part of the cowboy mythos, not that he was a cowboy himself. His role in the OK Coral shootout secured his place in history. So we both win!

HAHA YOU MESSED UP THE QUOTE SYSTEM YOU FAILED AT THE INTERNET!!!!!!

Just kidding.

All I was saying is that he's part of the cowboy mythos, not that he was a cowboy himself. His role in the OK Coral shootout secured his place in history. So we both win!

nah-------his death from TB -----is his claim to fame-------that and a failed career in dentistry----and success at the poker table

So you're Butch.......

I am so glad I found a kindred spirit

I drive an ice cream truck

big-gay-ice-cream-truck-3.jpg

Much like you I say what is in a name?

I needed to job and I sell blow pops from the back of the truck

charms-blow-pop-lollipops-cherry-ice-48-count-21.jpg

you can imagine the crap I get from people.

Anyway welcome to this place.:thup:

I'm new to the site and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Politically, I'm not Republican or Democrat. I support Trump not because I like him, but because I loathe Hilary Clinton. I have no issue at all with Democrats or even Hilary supporters because I know they've simply been duped. I hate to have to vote Republican, but Trump is our only chance of stopping Hilary.

I'm very easy to get along with and hope to make some new friends.
Nice to meet you Butch.

This site is loaded with people who dislike Trump, and dislike Hillary more.

I think Hillary just didn't know much about computers, and she is not the big thinker Bill was, and she talks about being a Mom too much.

Trump was a great Real Estate Developer, but I think he would suck more than Hillary will

Welcome Sir.

Doc Holiday has always been of interest.

One of my favorite scenes. One of the very few times Hollywood got a Georgia accent right:

I'm new to the site and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Politically, I'm not Republican or Democrat. I support Trump not because I like him, but because I loathe Hilary Clinton. I have no issue at all with Democrats or even Hilary supporters because I know they've simply been duped. I hate to have to vote Republican, but Trump is our only chance of stopping Hilary.

I'm very easy to get along with and hope to make some new friends.
Welcome. I'm voting for Hillary. We can't have a conservative supreme Court. And if Republicans keep the Senate we can't have a president signing Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan legislation.

Forum List

Back