Hey folks, I'm Butch!

Butch Holiday

Aug 16, 2016
I'm new to the site and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Politically, I'm not Republican or Democrat. I support Trump not because I like him, but because I loathe Hilary Clinton. I have no issue at all with Democrats or even Hilary supporters because I know they've simply been duped. I hate to have to vote Republican, but Trump is our only chance of stopping Hilary.

I'm very easy to get along with and hope to make some new friends.

Not the first person I've met named after Butch Cassidy. I know a girl named Cassidy. Anyway, I'm new here too but welcome. I think you'll like it here. The quality of discourse is pretty high.

Politically, I'm not Republican or Democrat. I support Trump not because I like him, but because I loathe Hilary Clinton. I have no issue at all with Democrats or even Hilary supporters because I know they've simply been duped. I hate to have to vote Republican, but Trump is our only chance of stopping Hilary.

Hi Butch, welcome and sorry they took over your name. Hope you enjoy all the things I can teach you here.

Not the first person I've met named after Butch Cassidy. I know a girl named Cassidy. Anyway, I'm new here too but welcome. I think you'll like it here. The quality of discourse is pretty high.
Thanks! Butch Cassidy was a pretty cool guy.

Hi Butch, welcome and sorry they took over your name. Hope you enjoy all the things I can teach you here.
I look forward to it!

"butch" I can understand-----but "pilate"?????

Butch, your statement below is enough to get you hated by 99% of the libtards on USMB.

"I support Trump not because I like him, but because I loathe Hilary Clinton."

Good Luck

Forum List

Back