Hey EZ! Who Would Have Thought?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Brown, the Republican candidate for MA Senate, was Cosmo's Sexiest Man back when:

Power Line - For Our Female Readers

egv1o8.jpg

Amazing.....someone in the GOP that looks good in a suit yet doesn't need a teleprompter to put together a sentence in a cognitive manner. You must hate this. I guess he's gonna be the left's new favorite target.

Not much difference between these pics and the one of Obama running shirtless on the beach.

The difference being that Obama was a President.....not a young law student that doesn't know better.

Last edited:
Amazing.....someone in the GOP that looks good in a suit yet doesn't need a teleprompter to put together a sentence in a cognitive manner. You must hate this. I guess he's gonna be the left's new favorite target.

Not much difference between these pics and the one of Obama running shirtless on the beach.

The difference being that Obama was a President.....not a young guy that doesn't know better.

Well I don't know about today, but back then he looked good out of a suit, too! ;)

:lol:

It's the right that holds people accountable for selling their bodies in their youth...not the left.

It's very amusing, really, to watch this type of prostitution suddenly become okay with cons.

:clap2:

It's the right that holds people accountable for selling their bodies in their youth...not the left.

It's very amusing, really, to watch this type of prostitution suddenly become okay with cons.

:clap2:

Do you understand the meaning of the word???

Besides....now you're sounding like some pent up Bible-banger.

I contend that the major beef the left has with Sarah Palin is that she's good looking....not that she has ideas that they are afraid of.

Image is everything to the left. Silk suits and a big flashy smile outweighs leadership and experience.

Listening to Martha Coakley you get the impression that she's another clueless Nancy Pelosi. She an establishment hack dressed up to be someone who really cares about the little people.

Democrat Martha Coakley is the voice of the �little people� the way Ted Kennedy was the voice of sobriety. If Massachusetts voters want another privileged liberal who talks a good �social justice� game while ignoring public corruption, pocketing gobs of money from Beltway fat cats and pandering to corporate special interests, Coakley's the one.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/michelle/malkin011410.php3

Last edited:
What has Sarah Palin got to do with this?

And yes, selling your body is a form of prostitution...not that I have any objection to it. But the cons always seem to...yet not in this case, I wonder why?

:rofl:

What has Sarah Palin got to do with this?

And yes, selling your body is a form of prostitution...not that I have any objection to it. But the cons always seem to...yet not in this case, I wonder why?

:rofl:

Prostitution is the exchange of sex for a profit....not just letting someone take a picture of your half naked body. If that were the case then Obama is the Hooker in Chief.

original.jpg

Obama Bodysurfs In Hawaii (PHOTOS)

Brown, the Republican candidate for MA Senate, was Cosmo's Sexiest Man back when:

Power Line - For Our Female Readers

egv1o8.jpg

Yep, one good looking dude. Sure looks better than Ol'BO.

Hell, he's even a good talker and doesn't need a telepromter. I've heard him speak a few times and like what I hear. Saw part of the debate between him and Coakly. Seems Gergen threw Coaklly some pretty soft ball questions and Brown aquitted himself quite well with the hard balls he was thrown. Will he win the seat in MA?? Don't know. Here's hoping.

Yep...posing naked for money is exactly like the press taking pictures of you on your vacation.

If Obama felt it would help his poll numbers I'm sure he would do exactly the same. He might as well have been buck naked when he took his. Strange how Putin did the same thing last year too. Wonder if this shows similar personalities.
Vladimir_Putin_beefcake-1.jpg
barack-obama-beach.jpg

Yet.....I want to remind you that Brown did it when he was "young and needed the money".

Did you ever find out what they payed him for the pics.....if anything?

Forum List

Back