Hey everyone

My name is Rob (or Robby) and I'm a history buff and political nerd, who has been a freelance political writer for the last 6 and a half years, contributing to various online publications. I hope to engage with everyone (in a respectful manner) and be able to discuss and debate the news of the day (and of yesteryear) :)

You can hope to engage everyone in a respectful manner, but don't expect the same to come back at you. I must have at least 100 people on my ignore list.

Welcome.

Though, debating doesn't happen much here either.

I'm having a "debate" with a guy who claims to be a lawyer and a guy who goes to law schools and talks about the Second Amendment, and he couldn't debate if it killed him. Deflection, insults, and a few other tactics are all I've seen from him for days, and that's the norm.

You are correct. There used to be a lot more debate. Now it's just name calling. Hopefully we get back to debating VERY soon.

My name is Rob (or Robby) and I'm a history buff and political nerd, who has been a freelance political writer for the last 6 and a half years, contributing to various online publications. I hope to engage with everyone (in a respectful manner) and be able to discuss and debate the news of the day (and of yesteryear) :)

You can hope to engage everyone in a respectful manner, but don't expect the same to come back at you. I must have at least 100 people on my ignore list.

Welcome.

Though, debating doesn't happen much here either.

I'm having a "debate" with a guy who claims to be a lawyer and a guy who goes to law schools and talks about the Second Amendment, and he couldn't debate if it killed him. Deflection, insults, and a few other tactics are all I've seen from him for days, and that's the norm.

You are correct. There used to be a lot more debate. Now it's just name calling. Hopefully we get back to debating VERY soon.

I can beat having 100 people on ignore, I am now going to put everybody on ignore including myself the only one who will not be on my ignore list is the USMB Groupie Bot :smoke:

upload_2017-11-15_4-58-29.png

I funny and agree not knowing what an owchie is but it's funny looking.

She stung the hell out of him. She stung him so bad, I felt it.

Chris stung like a bee?

Do it again ChrisL

View attachment 160456

No, I can't. Kat will get mad at me. I have to behave myself, no matter how difficult it is. :D

Okay you behave then :wink:

I funny and agree not knowing what an owchie is but it's funny looking.

She stung the hell out of him. She stung him so bad, I felt it.

Chris stung like a bee?

Do it again ChrisL

View attachment 160456

No, I can't. Kat will get mad at me. I have to behave myself, no matter how difficult it is. :D

Okay you behave then :wink:

That all depends on what thread I'm in, of course. ;)

Welcome!
emot175.gif

If you should ever decide to give up political writing, you could embark upon a brilliant career as a USMB Mod.

Welcome!
emot175.gif

If you should ever decide to give up political writing, you could embark upon a brilliant career as a USMB Mod.

^^^^ This:

upload_2017-11-15_17-35-38.png

So are you a SJW? :popcorn:

"a freelance political writer for the last 6 and a half years, contributing to various online publications."

Um is that why all your OPs you have posted involve your Trump Derangement Syndrome and second hand crap via Twitter?

"I hope to engage with everyone (in a respectful manner) and be able to discuss and debate the news of the day (and of yesteryear)"

How do you debate darling? Seems you are just another garden variety one with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome who if Twitter went down you would have no material to second hand post.

"a freelance political writer for the last 6 and a half years, contributing to various online publications."

Um is that why all your OPs you have posted involve your Trump Derangement Syndrome and second hand crap via Twitter?

"I hope to engage with everyone (in a respectful manner) and be able to discuss and debate the news of the day (and of yesteryear)"

How do you debate darling? Seems you are just another garden variety one with a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome who if Twitter went down you would have no material to second hand post.

Hey Oosie!! :desk: Guess what!!

This is the "Introduce yourself" forum. You're offsides.

Hey Oosie!! :desk: Guess what!!

This is the "Introduce yourself" forum. You're offsides.

Yes but ogo he has now started posting outside of this thread, he's not posted in this thread since his OP, so as I have seen his other posts and what they are like which is all a variation of bashing Trump and given links to Twitter feeds about people bashing Trump, I thought I would address him in his OP re. him being:

""a freelance political writer for the last 6 and a half years, contributing to various online publications."

To ask him so when are we getting his freelance political writer skills, seems he's a bit lost ogo.

Forum List

Back