Hey everyone

...and uhhhmmm...sorry for the "register" mistake. you might see there that English is not my mothertongue, since big parts of my family / ancestors live in America and I am living in Germany - but I am constantly learning since I am a big fan of the United States. Same goes with writing in forums...might have to learn a lot and hopefully, you will help me to improve on that! Thanks again!

:lol:

We got a poster by the name of Truthmatters, you'll get the irony of that later, but she's from here and can't spell or think properly.

...and uhhhmmm...sorry for the "register" mistake. you might see there that English is not my mothertongue, since big parts of my family / ancestors live in America and I am living in Germany - but I am constantly learning since I am a big fan of the United States. Same goes with writing in forums...might have to learn a lot and hopefully, you will help me to improve on that! Thanks again!
No prob! I know how that is, but I was wondering if that was your situation.

As I had to endure ridicule, but more often kind criticism, for my language errors (and I am very thankful for that, as I learned) when living elsewhere for two years, I know what that's like.

Welcome again.

Hello y'all!
I am just another newbie who is curious about what this forum is like - I wasn't lurking for a long time to get some information. I just read the name of it and felt like I had to registrate here ... see you hopefully soon in another thread!

Who gives a rat's ass how you said what you said. You got your point across effectively, seems to me that is the objective when communicating with others.

Hello y'all!
I am just another newbie who is curious about what this forum is like - I wasn't lurking for a long time to get some information. I just read the name of it and felt like I had to registrate here ... see you hopefully soon in another thread!

The forum is vicious, mean spirited, and full of malcontents and nincompoops; I can't imagine a better political forum

..and then there's Maude..

Remember her daughter. Adriane barbau? (Sp) . Woof.

WELCOME Brandy. You sound like a love and someone I hope we retain. :)

Hay to all,

I am new to this one so this forum has a lot information by all means therefore it is my obligatory duty to engage with this forum to have the various knowledge by all means.

Forum List

Back