Hey everyone

Hello y'all!
I am just another newbie who is curious about what this forum is like - I wasn't lurking for a long time to get some information. I just read the name of it and felt like I had to registrate here ... see you hopefully soon in another thread!

The forum is vicious, mean spirited, and full of malcontents and nincompoops; I can't imagine a better political forum

Hello y'all!
I am just another newbie who is curious about what this forum is like - I wasn't lurking for a long time to get some information. I just read the name of it and felt like I had to registrate here ... see you hopefully soon in another thread!

The forum is vicious, mean spirited, and full of malcontents and nincompoops; I can't imagine a better political forum

..and then there's Maude..

We always welcome lurkers to come and introduce themselves. (Of course some of them we would like to send back.) Just kidding. :D

Welcome and jump right in the water is fill with piranha, er, I mean great. :eusa_shifty:

...and uhhhmmm...sorry for the "register" mistake. you might see there that English is not my mothertongue, since big parts of my family / ancestors live in America and I am living in Germany - but I am constantly learning since I am a big fan of the United States. Same goes with writing in forums...might have to learn a lot and hopefully, you will help me to improve on that! Thanks again!

Hello y'all!

I liked your other one better.

It said; I signed up, read some post, and want to remove the fact that I was ever here and nevuh evuh come back.

Just sayin

Forum List

Back