Hey Everyone!

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
I think I like it here. There's enough hate spewing between people that I think a good time could be had. You know, just like real life.

Anyway, my name is [Redacted], and I'm a Korean-American atheist living smack in the middle of the Bible Belt. A closet atheist - my boss, who is also a preacher, doesn't hire atheists and fires people who agree with them (fun times); the only reason I don't quit to find another job is because Brobama is busy shoving a 20-inch spiked steel dildo up the economy's sweet tight ass and the money is good.

Not to say I'm a conservative (Mitt Romney was nothing more than a religious cultist). Fiscally, yes, but socially I'm very liberal (gay rights! abortions! legal marijuana!), so a lot of people in Georgia hate me.

Hoping to find like minded people here. Don't know if I will but I'll try to add my two cents where it's not wanted. So hi!

I think I like it here. There's enough hate spewing between people that I think a good time could be had. You know, just like real life.

Anyway, my name is [Redacted], and I'm a Korean-American atheist living smack in the middle of the Bible Belt. A closet atheist - my boss, who is also a preacher, doesn't hire atheists and fires people who agree with them (fun times); the only reason I don't quit to find another job is because Brobama is busy shoving a 20-inch spiked steel dildo up the economy's sweet tight ass and the money is good.

Not to say I'm a conservative (Mitt Romney was nothing more than a religious cultist). Fiscally, yes, but socially I'm very liberal (gay rights! abortions! legal marijuana!), so a lot of people in Georgia hate me.

Hoping to find like minded people here. Don't know if I will but I'll try to add my two cents where it's not wanted. So hi!
Ever have a cock-meat sandwich?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G9ta7AHsIU]Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Cock Meat Sandwich Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Too bad you didn't move to China. Mitt is moving one of his companies there just this month from Freeport, Illinois. 99 cents an hour is a lot in China.

Moving to China: Here Is What Is Happening With #Sensata

Eh, I'm not surprised. I don't like Mitt, like at all, so the fact he's outsourcing again doesn't surprise me.

The only thing about Obama's economic policy I agree with is to stop giving tax breaks to companies that outsource.

Hey, Einstein.... How far are you from Atlanta?

I live in the county that never actually reintegrated into the Union, it just got dragged along for the ride.

I'm testing your history of the state of Georgia. GO.

I live in the county that never actually reintegrated into the Union, it just got dragged along for the ride.

I'm testing your history of the state of Georgia. GO.

:):):) You are pretty fucked in Trenton, huh. Arm pit country? :lol: :) My daughter went to school in Savannah, for a year, she is living in Atlanta now, and truly loves it there. You would love Queens, NY. Strong Korean Communities here. :):):)

I'm impressed. You are literally the FIRST person to ever get that right at first guess. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you didn't google it.

Yeah things are backasswards here. Example: People didn't vote for Obama for all the WRONG reasons rather than all the RIGHT reasons (i.e. "He's a n*gger! He wants to let f*gs get married!)

I'd love to move, but the economy is boned and I can't just up and move the wife and kids.

I'm no atheist but I see your point. I too am stuck in the Bible belt so I know exactly what you mean. I'm new here but not new to political forums. I was to in your face to people on the right for that other site which is a right wing rag.

I talk to right wing maniacs every day at my job. My boss is a fox news limbaugh lover. He wears his religion on his sleeve but screws people over every chance he gets. For him there is nothing that would be to bad for workers to suffer. In my area Dem's don't stand a chance so far. Talk radio is completely racist and right wing. And then at noon limbaugh comes on. Those fools create more Dem voters than the Dem's themselves. The tea party is my sworn political enemy. They are nothing but bush supporting racist.

Much more but we have time so whats up?

I'm impressed. You are literally the FIRST person to ever get that right at first guess. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you didn't google it.

Yeah things are backasswards here. Example: People didn't vote for Obama for all the WRONG reasons rather than all the RIGHT reasons (i.e. "He's a n*gger! He wants to let f*gs get married!)

I'd love to move, but the economy is boned and I can't just up and move the wife and kids.

Write down all he says and then sue the racist out of existence.

Forum List

Back