Hey everybody !

S

Sandy73

I just wanted to let you all know I will be on hiatus from the board for a few days... As some of you already know I am going on vacation to Cancun from the 27th - 1st so I will be thinking of you all while I am on the beautiful beach of Mexico . :D

Anyway, Janeen I know you will take care of the guys with their fattie fetishes while I am gone !! :) I KNOW you can do it !

I will miss yall !! ;)

Sandy

I will do my best Sandy!!!!! :D

Though, it still would have been more fun had you traded those tickets in for a trip to NY instead!!!!! :p:

I think too you should have left the Husband home and brought me instead!!!!! haha! think of the fun we could have had in Cancun. The place would never be the same!

Will call and wish you a safe trip, but will wish the same her! HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND GOOD ONE!!! No flashing without me!! ;)

hey yall I am in mexico !!! I am having a great time and it is Fattie Mecca !! I am tryin to get pics for the guys I know you miss them !!!

Originally posted by Sandy73
hey yall I am in mexico !!! I am having a great time and it is Fattie Mecca !! I am tryin to get pics for the guys I know you miss them !!!

Sandy hope your having fun. Drink a margarita for me!

Originally posted by Kathianne
Sandy hope your having fun. Drink a margarita for me!

I have drank plenty of Pina Coladas and BOOM BOOM's !! But I will have one for you Kathianne....

I have drank plenty of Pina Coladas and BOOM BOOM's !! But I will have one for you Kathianne....
:wine: Thanks, I'd love to join you in one, in spirt, but alas not tonight. Too much studying to do.

Cheers!

Any Mexican Cabbies there? :D

Hope your behaving yourself! and to think, christ, on vacation and still had to find your way to a computer and get on the board. I know you just miss me, don't worry, I miss ya too!

Take pics of hot guys for me please!!!!!! Love ya forever or until I got to florida and than i'll take pics for you all..:cof:

Hey yall I went to the beach and snapped some fatties ~ Damn I was hanging over BIG TIME !! And still managed to do my USMB duties !:D

Jackass you missed it ! Boobies everywhere on the beach !\

Anything goes in MEXICO !!

I leave tomorrow so I will be back home tomorrow afternoon !

Love ya all take care !

Sandy

Hey yall I went to the beach and snapped some fatties ~ Damn I was hanging over BIG TIME !! And still managed to do my USMB duties !:D

Jackass you missed it ! Boobies everywhere on the beach !\

Anything goes in MEXICO !!

I leave tomorrow so I will be back home tomorrow afternoon !

Love ya all take care !

Sandy

The hell with the fatties, how about some nice ASS! :mad: MALE PREFERABLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back