Hey Everybody!

Rick2542

Rookie
Jan 4, 2009
Seems like fun! My name is Rick, and like one of the headers said, "there goes the neighborhood"! Politically I'm slightly right of center, don't take myself, or anything all that seriously, hope I can contribute is all!

good morning..welcome to the board...right of center would mean what? you are a raving luntic who thinks the repukes can do no wrong? cause on here that is right of center lol

lol, the little liberal/conservative Democrat/Republican divide we have doesn't involve any extremism. If we anarchists were to occupy a viable position in the political arena, then we would have extremists. :razz:

Seems like fun! My name is Rick, and like one of the headers said, "there goes the neighborhood"! Politically I'm slightly right of center, don't take myself, or anything all that seriously, hope I can contribute is all!

Welcome Rick! I'm glad you don't take things too seriously! LOL!

Thanks everybody! As far as right of center is concerned, I'm a gun owning, pro life atheist who thinks National Health Care is an idea whose time has come. There ain't a conventional thing about me. You were given that gray matter up there for a reason, follow no one.

Pardon my computer illiteracy but for some reason I guess my photo isn't the proper size to upload. Now what?​
[/SIZE]

Thanks everybody! As far as right of center is concerned, I'm a gun owning, pro life atheist who thinks National Health Care is an idea whose time has come. There ain't a conventional thing about me. You were given that gray matter up there for a reason, follow no one.

Three out of four ain't bad. Welcome aboard!

Forum List

Back