Hey Everybody!

Always Right

Stormy I Am
Mar 16, 2011
It's been a while since I've been on a message board. I see a lot of familiar names and faces here. I'm glad to see them.

Some of you may know me as "Stormy" and/or "Always Right."

Hope to see you all on the boards!

It's been a while since I've been on a message board. I see a lot of familiar names and faces here. I'm glad to see them.

Not tttthhhheeeee Stormy from OGame?

>>>>

LOL.... It is THE Stormy from O'Game and THAT message board which I won't name (because I don't think I'm allowed to).

How are you doing? So glad to see another friendly face here.

LOL.... It is THE Stormy from O'Game and THAT message board which I won't name (because I don't think I'm allowed to).

How are you doing? So glad to see another friendly face here.

a-big-hug.gif

Doing good. Busy as crap at work right now. Family is good. Two in college one in an IT program the daugher is a Math Major and wants to go in the Air Force after graduation.

>>>>

Oh wow! That's amazing. My daughter started off as a double major in Geography/Economics, then Economics and Math, and now Studio Art. She is completely burnt out on the "thinking thing." LOL I told her she has one more year that I will pay for college. After that she is on her own.

I went back to school myself last semester (one reason I haven't been on any boards). Double major in Forensic Accounting and Business Forensics. If I am lucky I will be done and have my CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner Certification in two years.

Oh wow! That's amazing. My daughter started off as a double major in Geography/Economics, then Economics and Math, and now Studio Art. She is completely burnt out on the "thinking thing." LOL I told her she has one more year that I will pay for college. After that she is on her own.

I went back to school myself last semester (one reason I haven't been on any boards). Double major in Forensic Accounting and Business Forensics. If I am lucky I will be done and have my CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner Certification in two years.

Hey, not bad for an old broad....

........................................... Hmmm, well actually I hope you aren't old nor broad. :eusa_angel:

>>>>

Hey, not bad for an old broad....

........................................... Hmmm, well actually I hope you aren't old nor broad. :eusa_angel:

>>>>
I am neither young nor old, fat or skinny. :eusa_whistle:

Hey there "Always Right." I hope you find lots of interesting topics here. It can be an "experience." lol

Attachments

• $th_welcome 7.gif
    $th_welcome 7.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 91
LOL...Thanks everyone for the warm welcome -- and baked potato.

And WW, I shall have that skirt forever and ever. Nothing like a 90 year old woman hanging out in a leather mini. LOL

Forum List

Back