Hey Eve!

I'll pick up the ice cubes when we get closer.

Figured I'd pick up EZ and bring her out with me - we can always use an extra pair of hands. Plus, we always get more money with the chocolate wrestling if there are more of us.

Did MountainMan volunteer to do the video again? or is he the ref this time?

I think my pool boy got into the Crisco....we're going to need all the extra hands we can get to keep him from getting away...err....subdue...umh....soothe him:redface:

MountainMan? Umh...better not...I think he's still pissed at me for taking all his beer....I needed fortyfurcation in order to tackle the task:eusa_whistle:

Silly Coyote, when are you going to learn to spell, the word is fornication.

Fornyfurcation? You offering?:eek:

I think my pool boy got into the Crisco....we're going to need all the extra hands we can get to keep him from getting away...err....subdue...umh....soothe him:redface:

MountainMan? Umh...better not...I think he's still pissed at me for taking all his beer....I needed fortyfurcation in order to tackle the task:eusa_whistle:

Silly Coyote, when are you going to learn to spell, the word is fornication.

Fornyfurcation? You offering?:eek:

I'm only here to help.

Trouble...I'm always looking for trouble...where's he been hiding?

And did ANYONE remember to bring the beer?

Trouble seems to be just around the next corner. Thank goodness.

Ummm ... about the beer. Seems MM drank all his but I was thinking that maybe we could ask Meister to get some. He knows about tekillya, so perhaps he knows his beer too ... whatcha think, Coyote?

Ummm ... about the beer. Seems MM drank all his but I was thinking that maybe we could ask Meister to get some. He knows about tekillya, so perhaps he knows his beer too ... whatcha think, Coyote?

Is there some sort of special Meister signal we need to use to call him...you know...like the Bat Signal...so we can uh...let him know if we don't get help soon someone will be forced to sober up?

Is there some sort of special Meister signal we need to use to call him...you know...like the Bat Signal...so we can uh...let him know if we don't get help soon someone will be forced to sober up?

OK, the "Red Phone" rang, and I can help. There is a beer from British Columbia call Kokanee.....an excellent choice of brew...enjoy :cool:

OK, the "Red Phone" rang, and I can help. There is a beer from British Columbia call Kokanee.....an excellent choice of brew...enjoy :cool:

:beer::woohoo:

kokanee.jpg

*B U R P *

Thanks Meister - that was close. Coyote got back down to just buzzed. But it sounds, errrrr ... looks like she's ready to go now. ;)

Thanks Meister - that was close. Coyote got back down to just buzzed. But it sounds, errrrr ... looks like she's ready to go now. ;)

Glad to be able to help. Just remember, I'm always not far off....unless I'm far off.

Forum List

Back