Hey Eve!

josh_holloway.jpg

What kind of bait are you using? :eusa_whistle:

Don't you remember you, Coyote and I at the beach?

l_fb03d2b8c99dfda8c8a98200da57a8df.jpg

ahhhhh......errrrr.....better take the 5th on that night:redface:

Of course chocolate....once we had the situation .... ah...under control....I thought maybe a nice summer weiner roast and top it off with s'mores?

Weed-whacker and coolwhip....hmmm....yes, bring them too and while you're at it, could you bring some ice cubes :eusa_whistle:

I'll pick up the ice cubes when we get closer.

Figured I'd pick up EZ and bring her out with me - we can always use an extra pair of hands. Plus, we always get more money with the chocolate wrestling if there are more of us.

Did MountainMan volunteer to do the video again? or is he the ref this time?

Don't you remember you, Coyote and I at the beach?

l_fb03d2b8c99dfda8c8a98200da57a8df.jpg

ahhhhh......errrrr.....better take the 5th on that night:redface:

You did take a 5th-of Jack Daniels~remember? That's what got us all in trouble in the first place! :eek:

That life guard never saw it coming, did he...................:eusa_whistle:

Oh come on now...that life guard loved every minute of it....so what if he complained about little sand in ....umh....never mind:eusa_whistle:

You did take a 5th-of Jack Daniels~remember? That's what got us all in trouble in the first place! :eek:

She did start out with a full bottle, didn't she? I thought she just spilled part of it, but I guess not. Of course, she did spill some of it on her pool boy. Still got it though.

They never do see it coming. You'd think life guards would be more observant. It's not like we're really sneaky or anything - three chicks stagg, errr walking towards them ...

Of course chocolate....once we had the situation .... ah...under control....I thought maybe a nice summer weiner roast and top it off with s'mores?

Weed-whacker and coolwhip....hmmm....yes, bring them too and while you're at it, could you bring some ice cubes :eusa_whistle:

Figured I'd pick up EZ and bring her out with me - we can always use an extra pair of hands. Plus, we always get more money with the chocolate wrestling if there are more of us.

I think my pool boy got into the Crisco....we're going to need all the extra hands we can get to keep him from getting away...err....subdue...umh....soothe him:redface:

MountainMan? Umh...better not...I think he's still pissed at me for taking all his beer....I needed fortyfurcation in order to tackle the task:eusa_whistle:

She did start out with a full bottle, didn't she? I thought she just spilled part of it, but I guess not. Of course, she did spill some of it on her pool boy. Still got it though.

They never do see it coming. You'd think life guards would be more observant. It's not like we're really sneaky or anything - three chicks stagg, errr walking towards them ...

You going share that bottle of vodka or what girl? Keeping an eye on the pool boy is making me thirsty!

I think my pool boy got into the Crisco....we're going to need all the extra hands we can get to keep him from getting away...err....subdue...umh....soothe him:redface:

MountainMan? Umh...better not...I think he's still pissed at me for taking all his beer....I needed fortyfurcation in order to tackle the task:eusa_whistle:

Dang! Is that boy double-jointed or what? I thought you said there was no way he could get to the Crisco. Oh, EZ just volunteered for subdu, ahhh soothing duty. We'll let her take first shift.

MM isn't upset any more. I smoothed it all over for you. Told him he got a VIP badge and got him a case of this ;)

$new-england-brewing-company-sea-hag-ipa.jpg

Last edited:

Dang! Is that boy double-jointed or what? I thought you said there was no way he could get to the Crisco. Oh, EZ just volunteered for subdu, ahhh soothing duty. We'll let her take first shift.

MM isn't upset any more. I smoothed it all over for you. Told him he got a VIP badge and got him a case of this ;)

:eusa_drool: errr...where'd you say you stashed it?:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Silly Coyote, when are you going to learn to spell, the word is fornication.

Referee this time.

Forum List

Back