Hey Eve!

now, myself...i would use posion....but that is the southern girl in me...i want his momma to have a nice looking body to bury...if you want advice on what to use ....pm me...*evil witchy smile*

you will be caught within 2 hours....why duct tape? use a sheet of plastic...did you not watch the sopranos.....cover the floor with a large sheet of plastic ..then just roll the body up in it....shovels my ass....are you close to lake superior...its too cold for the body gases to build up...one a body goes in there it doesnt come back up...or close to a swamp...gators and turtles will take care of it...

if you go for the ground shit...dont put lime on the body for some reason.....lime underground perserves the body....above ground speeds decay... unless you are prepared to dig a deep large whole...animals will dig the body up...know a good concrete contractor...

are you planning on using a gun and what kind....a potato is an instant silencer....dont dump the gun in one piece...break it up as much as you can....and ram a piece of iron or a large screw down the barrel..that fucks up any forsenic marks on the barrel...

buy the gun underground...not hard to do for 50 bucks.

Hmmmm ... you seem to know a lot about this, Bones. Not sure if I should be impressed or frightened, but I think I'm going to go with impressed.

I was kind of thinking the hog farm down the road too - I've seen what they can do. What do you think?

you will be caught within 2 hours....why duct tape? use a sheet of plastic...did you not watch the sopranos.....cover the floor with a large sheet of plastic ..then just roll the body up in it....shovels my ass....are you close to lake superior...its too cold for the body gases to build up...one a body goes in there it doesnt come back up...or close to a swamp...gators and turtles will take care of it...

if you go for the ground shit...dont put lime on the body for some reason.....lime underground perserves the body....above ground speeds decay... unless you are prepared to dig a deep large whole...animals will dig the body up...know a good concrete contractor...

are you planning on using a gun and what kind....a potato is an instant silencer....dont dump the gun in one piece...break it up as much as you can....and ram a piece of iron or a large screw down the barrel..that fucks up any forsenic marks on the barrel...

buy the gun underground...not hard to do for 50 bucks.

Hmmmm ... you seem to know a lot about this, Bones. Not sure if I should be impressed or frightened, but I think I'm going to go with impressed.

I was kind of thinking the hog farm down the road too - I've seen what they can do. What do you think?

Bingo---Hogs will take care of everything. I've seem em devour an entire deer in minutes

Well...if you can control yourself long enough to uh...gently take it from his hand...I'm sure you will be ...uh....well pleased:eusa_whistle:

Ooops! Missed the drink in his hand first time around. :eusa_angel:

How's the pool boy doing? You still got him?

Yes...but...I think I pissed him off.....he won't come out of the basement :doubt:

Oh dear.....errrr.....Eve.....

I might need you to come over.....:eek:

Be right there.

Do I need to bring anything with me?

Wellllll.....lesse.....maybe some mineral oil, peanut butter....and one of these thingies:

5-1-catchpole.gif

Wellllll.....lesse.....maybe some mineral oil, peanut butter....and one of these thingies:

5-1-catchpole.gif

Just one? Ok - I think I've got one in the back of my vehicle already - never know when you're going to need one. :eusa_shhh:

Ummmm ... the chocolate is a given, right? I mean, we always have that ... so, I guess the only question marks are the weed-eater and the Cool Whip.

5-1-catchpole.gif

Just one? Ok - I think I've got one in the back of my vehicle already - never know when you're going to need one. :eusa_shhh:

Ummmm ... the chocolate is a given, right? I mean, we always have that ... so, I guess the only question marks are the weed-eater and the Cool Whip.

Of course chocolate....once we had the situation .... ah...under control....I thought maybe a nice summer weiner roast and top it off with s'mores?

Weed-whacker and coolwhip....hmmm....yes, bring them too and while you're at it, could you bring some ice cubes :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back