Hey Eve!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Here ya go, I bet you need this right about now! Cheers! :booze:

vodka.jpg

Tequila is something I could never, ever drink. Even when I was a bartender, the smell of it while making margaritas or long islands made me want to gag. Then, when I would have to pour shots of it.....:eek:

And of course some drunk asshole always wanted to eat the worm.................

Tequila is something I could never, ever drink. Even when I was a bartender, the smell of it while making margaritas or long islands made me want to gag. Then, when I would have to pour shots of it.....:eek:

And of course some drunk asshole always wanted to eat the worm.................

How was it ? :lol:

Tequilla always smelled like onions to me. I could never stand the stuff either.

I've seen people so drunk on it they almost looked dead..

Do you need any special tools ?

duct tape, heavy-duty lawn bags, couple shovels and a good digger.

You volunteering?

you will be caught within 2 hours....why duct tape? use a sheet of plastic...did you not watch the sopranos.....cover the floor with a large sheet of plastic ..then just roll the body up in it....shovels my ass....are you close to lake superior...its too cold for the body gases to build up...one a body goes in there it doesnt come back up...or close to a swamp...gators and turtles will take care of it...

if you go for the ground shit...dont put lime on the body for some reason.....lime underground perserves the body....above ground speeds decay... unless you are prepared to dig a deep large whole...animals will dig the body up...know a good concrete contractor...

are you planning on using a gun and what kind....a potato is an instant silencer....dont dump the gun in one piece...break it up as much as you can....and ram a piece of iron or a large screw down the barrel..that fucks up any forsenic marks on the barrel...

buy the gun underground...not hard to do for 50 bucks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back