Hey Donald, let's you and Putin fight

Just so we are all clear, there is no US interest in Syria.

Israel faces blowback from suspected role in Syria strike

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

APR 10, 2018 | 2:55 PM

As is customary, Israeli officials refused to comment on the bombing. But on a visit to an emergency command center along Israel’s northern border with Syria, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman alluded to Israel’s concerns over Iran’s entrenchment in Syria and its fear that President Trump may order the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country, as he has proposed.

Israel views Iran as its greatest enemy, and a nuclear-armed Iran as an existential threat.

“I don’t know what happened there and who attacked,” Lieberman said of the Syrian strike. “I know one thing with certainty: We will not allow the Iranians to establish themselves in Syria, whatever the price may be. We have no other choice.”

Allowing Iran to remain in Syria, he said, was akin to “agreeing to the Iranians placing a noose around our necks. We will not allow it.”

Eliot Higgins, the founder of the investigative reporting site Bellingcat, said in an interview that, in addition to a strictly military purpose, bombing T4 may serve as an Israeli signal to a wavering Trump that it is possible to respond militarily against Russia and Syria in the Syrian arena.

This, he says, is what drew Russian ire. “Russia clearly sees it as a threat,” he said.

Trump has said he will make a “major decision” in the next day about how to react to the suspected chemical attack. The White House has not commented specifically about the apparent Israeli airstrike. In Israel, there is concern that the country’s traditional allies are not speaking out in support of its position. …

If Trump withdraws U.S. troops from Syria, [Alex Grinberg] added, it will be “a real gain” for Assad, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran’s Khamenei.​

And for a little more clarity:

I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you. (Exodus 23:31)

we have an interest in syria.... an interest in not letting putin have it.

and the only reason Donald thought that timing was good was because it took attention away from his disgusting insane behavior for a minuted.

as for the Israel basing... I think you should go live on the Syrian border and see how that works for you.
The Syrians don’t want him.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

As is customary, Israeli officials refused to comment on the bombing. But on a visit to an emergency command center along Israel’s northern border with Syria, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman alluded to Israel’s concerns over Iran’s entrenchment in Syria and its fear that President Trump may order the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the country, as he has proposed.

Israel views Iran as its greatest enemy, and a nuclear-armed Iran as an existential threat.

“I don’t know what happened there and who attacked,” Lieberman said of the Syrian strike. “I know one thing with certainty: We will not allow the Iranians to establish themselves in Syria, whatever the price may be. We have no other choice.”

Allowing Iran to remain in Syria, he said, was akin to “agreeing to the Iranians placing a noose around our necks. We will not allow it.”

Eliot Higgins, the founder of the investigative reporting site Bellingcat, said in an interview that, in addition to a strictly military purpose, bombing T4 may serve as an Israeli signal to a wavering Trump that it is possible to respond militarily against Russia and Syria in the Syrian arena.

This, he says, is what drew Russian ire. “Russia clearly sees it as a threat,” he said.

Trump has said he will make a “major decision” in the next day about how to react to the suspected chemical attack. The White House has not commented specifically about the apparent Israeli airstrike. In Israel, there is concern that the country’s traditional allies are not speaking out in support of its position. …

If Trump withdraws U.S. troops from Syria, [Alex Grinberg] added, it will be “a real gain” for Assad, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran’s Khamenei.​

I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you. (Exodus 23:31)

and the only reason Donald thought that timing was good was because it took attention away from his disgusting insane behavior for a minuted.

as for the Israel basing... I think you should go live on the Syrian border and see how that works for you.
Oh, I do not know! I think Syria is a great place for Russia to spend their treasure with no great return!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Oh, I do not know! I think Syria is a great place for Russia to spend their treasure with no great return!

and I don't think we let Russia carve out a territory to use for proxy wars

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

I think our militarey is getting tired and I am not sure Syria is worth it. I belive in Russias ability to do them selves in more than our ability to contnually mount war across the globe!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

I think our militarey is getting tired and I am not sure Syria is worth it. I belive in Russias ability to do them selves in more than our ability to contnually mount war across the globe!

our military getting tired is a very fair point. the problem is, what is the appropriate remedy without enabling putin?

When confronted by Israel's own policy, call it spin. Fucking warmongers. A scourge on the planet.

If Israel was responsible for the Air Strikes I condemn it for one reason; It was “ ✅ done” after Syria was reported using Chemical Weapons on its Citizens. Why should Israel give a SHIT? I don’t . Regarding your quote from Exodus, show proof that it’s Israels intention to expand. Don’t like it that Israel exists? FUCK YOU ! :321:
No, little boy. What I don't like is Jewish Americans putting Israel's interests ahead of ours. If Israel is that goddam important to you, live there and leave us the fuck alone.

No, little ??? Prove that Jewish Americans are putting Israel’s Interests before ours. Don’t like it that JEWISH Americans live in this Country? Two words; HEIL HITLER. !!! Go FUCK yourself.
Yawn. Heil Hitler to you too, Jew

You wish. Now go out in the Street and play with your Swastika and then shove it up your Ass. :asshole:

Last edited:

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Syria isn’t worth it. We don’t gain anything and the people trying to oust ASSSSad are Sunni terrorists.

I say let them kill each other.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

our military getting tired is a very fair point. the problem is, what is the appropriate remedy without enabling putin?
I quite frankly think that Putin is full of him self and will hang him self with his own rope. There is a nobel winning mathmetician that has done regression analisys on the middle eastern situation and his conclusions are to step back and let china and russia squable over it while we invest in infrastructure!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Syria isn’t worth it. We don’t gain anything and the people trying to oust ASSSSad are Sunni terrorists.

I say let them kill each other.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

I think we need to give the Danald some sort of weapon to even things out other wise every ones money would be on Putin. This thing needs a little juice!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Who's "we", bitch?

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

I think we need to give the Danald some sort of weapon to even things out other wise every ones money would be on Putin. This thing needs a little juice!
Waitin' for the next Hitler...

I quite frankly think that Putin is full of him self and will hang him self with his own rope. There is a nobel winning mathmetician that has done regression analisys on the middle eastern situation and his conclusions are to step back and let china and russia squable over it while we invest in infrastructure!
China? Haha... China is going to Jew the Jews. Trust. Jews don't have a natural defense.

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Do us all a big favor; Hold your breath until the next Hitler comes. :dig::dig:

Last edited:

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Who's "we", bitch?

You are not part of the “we” because “we” Americans don’t consider a scumbag like you an America. So you are not part of the we bitch!

By NOGA TARNOPOLSKY

Pick a Muslim country and you will find him. Why don’t you emigrate to one of those countries.

China? Haha... China is going to Jew the Jews. Trust. Jews don't have a natural defense.

You really are a retard and can’t comprehend simple concepts. It is the US that should ignore China and Russia’s Arab Middle East aspirations! Get a clue dumbfuck

Forum List

Back