Hey Don

GotZoom said:
Gasol didn't get blocked...it was either Atkins or Jones..can't remember.

I never heard of that french guy..he played decent. I liked the game that Rashard Lewis played..lots of hustle and a nice touch when shooting.
Umm, yes Gasol did. Go watch the highlights.

Allen got away with a 24 second violation. Definitely wouldn't have won without that help. See Seattleites? Not all refs are out to get you!

The ClayTaurus said:
So, World Cup soccer or NBA?

:laugh:

I'd likely turn the TV off. But, if I had to choose, I'd watch NBA, but only because I played a few seasons of basketball growing up, and I know the game much better than soccer.

The ClayTaurus said:
Umm, yes Gasol did. Go watch the highlights.

Allen got away with a 24 second violation. Definitely wouldn't have won without that help. See Seattleites? Not all refs are out to get you!

Hmmmm...Gasol sure did....forgot about that one.... The one against Atkins/Jackson was a monster block so I guess I remembered that one.

The officiating was a little bizarre the whole game. There was one play in the 1st half where Ridnour was dribbling to the corner, ref blew the whistle, everyone stopped, and Ridnour went through and shot. One ref blew the basket off until he talked to the ref who blew the whistle. Apparently is was a "mistake" - never should have blown the whistle. But they allowed the basket. He shot an easy 2 seconds after everyone stopped moving because of the whistle..lol.

Forum List

Back