Hey, do your knees and elbows hurt after 15 minutes of sex?

If so your on the wrong end or do'nt know what the hell your doing ,

No but I'm positive your head hurts after thinking that one up. Tomorrow we'll work on remedial comprehension skills, I don't expect you to catch on right away but that okay, I'm sure someone will be able to continue the effort 20 years from now.

if so your on the wrong end or do'nt know what the hell your doing ,

no but i'm positive your head hurts after thinking that one up. Tomorrow we'll work on remedial comprehension skills, i don't expect you to catch on right away but that okay, i'm sure someone will be able to continue the effort 20 years from now.

hey dude slow down , take a pain pill besides 20 years from now you'll be still upset with this

if so your on the wrong end or do'nt know what the hell your doing ,

no but i'm positive your head hurts after thinking that one up. Tomorrow we'll work on remedial comprehension skills, i don't expect you to catch on right away but that okay, i'm sure someone will be able to continue the effort 20 years from now.

hey dude slow down , take a pain pill besides 20 years from now you'll be still upset with this

Give up on trying to be clever, you haven't been able to master coherent thought yet.

It depends where you are having sex.

Even when I was young car sex could get painful. If they had a truck your elbow could hurt from being jammed into a gear shift or something. Your knee could hurt from being rammed into a seat belt. It just depends. But you always find the will to keep going, I wonder why?

Just take your pill, you'll see i'm not worth being jealous of, you'll need the pain pill for your knees and elbows anyway

Who are you talking to?

You should really use the quote function, it is easier to follow the debate or trollfest that way.

just take your pill, you'll see i'm not worth being jealous of, you'll need the pain pill for your knees and elbows anyway

thank you for making my point........ Would you like you bottle now?

your welcome, i'm glad i could help , and no thanks you finish the bottle you deserve it

Sorry I don't steal milk from a baby but don't expect me to burp you. Have a good night. Oh and don't look now, I think your boyfriend dropped that bar soap in front of you for a reason........ Enjoy!!

Just take your pill, you'll see i'm not worth being jealous of, you'll need the pain pill for your knees and elbows anyway

Thank you for making my point........ would you like you bottle now?

I would like a brown bottle, could you get one out of the fridge?

If you say so....... Are ya sure you don't want it heated? :eusa_eh:

DrBrownBabyBottles.jpg

Forum List

Back