Hey! Do you remember me?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I get people coming up to me a lot, saying "Hey, real name, remember me from _______?"

I will remember the face, but not the name. Or, I meet someone, then the next time I see them I've forgotten their name. :redface:

Does this happen to you?

I get people coming up to me a lot, saying "Hey, real name, remember me from _______?"

I will remember the face, but not the name. Or, I meet someone, then the next time I see them I've forgotten their name. :redface:

Does this happen to you?
Yup.

Does this happen to you?

I don't remember.

Does this happen to you?

I say "no" and run like hell.

Does this happen to you?

1. That doesn't happen that much to me.

2. That happen quite a lot to me :D

I also just walk away if someone tries to make me guess. I've hung up on people for doing that as well. :lol:

What if you say no, they'll be embarrassed and that's no fun.

Does this happen to you?

That only happens to me when you change your avatar.

Does this happen to you?

Oh, thanks for reminding me bro, time for a new one!

Does this happen to you?

... says the man most likely to have just changed his avatar. ;)

When I'm exhuasted or deeply depressed, I cannot remember people's names for shit.

Ironically I can still remember shit's name, though..

It's shit.

Does this happen to you?

... says the man most likely to have just changed his avatar. ;)

I don't want everybody to remember me, just some people.

Forum List

Back