Hey, Do Any Of You Guys Remember This?

48642554.cached.jpg

Remember when president-rigged-elect Trump raped his first wife? Remember when she testified under oath that he raped her? Remember how after he had a botched bald spot removal surgery the narcissist-elect went into a furious rage and raped Ivana because she used the same surgeon?

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

How does it feel to have voted for a rapist? Is that what you conservatives mean when you're talking about "family values?"

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
I'll bet you're all moist after that.

Nope. Rape is a conservative value.

48642554.cached.jpg

Remember when president-rigged-elect Trump raped his first wife? Remember when she testified under oath that he raped her? Remember how after he had a botched bald spot removal surgery the narcissist-elect went into a furious rage and raped Ivana because she used the same surgeon?

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

How does it feel to have voted for a rapist? Is that what you conservatives mean when you're talking about "family values?"

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex
I'll bet you're all moist after that.

Nope. Rape is a conservative value.
Not talking values. I'm talking urges of the godless libtards.

Remember when Donald admitted to having "numerous" affairs with married women?

Trump wrote that he once considered an open marriage with his first wife, and in his book "The Art of the Comeback" he said: "If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."

Trump has also said: "I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."​

GOP senator calls out Donald Trump’s ‘many affairs’ in lengthy tweetstorm

How many affairs with married women do you think Trump has had over the years, conservative "family values" frauds? 10? 20? 100? More?

Any estimates from the conservative fuckwits who voted for an adulterer that was "sent here by God" to make America great again? No?

No one wants to get on the revenge minded billionaires bad side Can you at least understand that ?? All his 3 wives were bought off including the one now
Dude, this is America. You are free to speak all the bullshit you want. If what you said was true, then the Trump Secret Police would soon be knocking on your door. If you're still here spouting conspiracy bullshit a year from now, I'll know you are wrong.

Forum List

Back