Hey DK, the whole famn damily?

Originally posted by Said1
Well???

I think he posted that because DKSuddeth and his wife (KLSuddeth) were both online at the same time today. We have quite a few 'couples' that both post here.

• Banned
yes. I had never seen a kl suddeth before. I knew this thread would make no sense later on.

• Banned
Originally posted by Said1
much ado about nothing, I need to get a life:rolleyes:

No I'm just happy people haven't given up trying to make sense of my posts. Thanks for existing, said1!

maybe not the WHOLE 'famn damily'....but yes, Im DK's wife.

I originally joined this board to see what in the hell he found so interesting about it.

I never posted because......well simply, I didnt want to lol

I have to admit that I HAVE been thinking about it now.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
maybe not the WHOLE 'famn damily'....but yes, Im DK's wife.

I originally joined this board to see what in the hell he found so interesting about it.

I never posted because......well simply, I didnt want to lol

I have to admit that I HAVE been thinking about it now.

KL, I'm glad that you decided to post. I wanted to personally apologize to you as well for my comments to your husband in another thread. It was completely uncalled for and I haven't a valid excuse for going over the line. I'd ban myself if I could. :)

You're husband is a good guy that seems to have his head on straight. Unfortunately we debate a lot since we have different beliefs, but that doesn't make him any less patriotic or any less of a man than anyone else on this board.

Once again, my apologies to both you and DK.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Welcome KL - Your hubby is a good poster here! You should defintely join in with some posts! there is alway's the lower half if you dont like the politics!:)
you forgot to warn her about the three mousekateers, please warn her!

Yes Jim, you were extremely out of line. Perhaps DK did bring me and our children up as is his right. It wasnt yours.

And yes, he IS a good guy and he DOES have his head on straight. THank you very much for saying this, whether you truly believe/mean it or not. Matter of fact, he is such a good man that many years ago, he made a huge sacrifice as to his own education for mine. He held 3-4 jobs to put me through college where I obtained a PhD in Quantum Metaphysics with a double minor in Theology and Theosophy. He wasn't cheap with education, Jim. Believe me, mine was anything but cheap.

I know he isnt less of a man - better than any of you do lol
But thanks (I guess???) for stating that here?

My beliefs arent exactly like his either, and we do have some interesting debates. I guess thats what keeps things interesting.

Thanks for your welcome (I think???-jk)

~Lanyce

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Yes Jim, you were extremely out of line. Perhaps DK did bring me and our children up as is his right. It wasnt yours.

And yes, he IS a good guy and he DOES have his head on straight. THank you very much for saying this, whether you truly believe/mean it or not.

Ok, I've taken my much deserved verbal lashing.

I can only judge someone from their words here. I disagree with your husband on many subjects, but he does come off as a genuinely nice guy.

No explanation was necessary about the education issue, but since you brought that up... I think what DK did was amazing. He didn't fill us in on that part (not that I recall). Now don't I look like the dope! :(

I guess he didnt find it necessary to tout his accomplishments.

Dont feel like a dope. we all fuck up from time to time
(except for me, since Im perfect-LMAO)

Seriously, I dont know why he never said anything regarding that wonderful gift to me. The plan was for me to repay it to him by giving him the same opportunities. However, fate is strange and I got sick- oh well. No biggie. He's been 1000% there for me in that aspect as well. Im one of the lucky ones.

~Lanyce

just dont associate with Janeen, Sandy (james), or Lil donw on that part of the board, they will suck the intelligence out of you! :laugh:

Forum List

Back