Hey Democrats

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
You somehow found your way to your district's primary or caucus, went on from there to the state level and made your way to the Democrat National Convention. The cameras are rolling and don't look now but THAT one is pointing right at your stupid mug. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!!!

I know! Hold up your GD welfare card...
Nice work!
:clap2:

next you showcase sandra fluke and she comments about how a president should stand against bigotry you know like calling your opponents nazis.

• Banned
next you showcase sandra fluke and she comments about how a president should stand against bigotry you know like calling your opponents nazis.

Naaa, when Fluke speaks they'll be pulling condoms instead of welfare cards from their wallets and burning them in protest of having to cough up the seventy-five cents all on their own.

You somehow found your way to your district's primary or caucus, went on from there to the state level and made your way to the Democrat National Convention. The cameras are rolling and don't look now but THAT one is pointing right at your stupid mug. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!!!

I know! Hold up your GD welfare card...
Nice work!
:clap2:

really? welfare? nice fantasy.

i thought we were elitists.

damn, you're stupid...

Forum List

Back