Hey Darin, not sure what this is, need help...

Nienna said:
The red is HOT! That is a pretty car. :D

Even though you weren't asking me. :)

I don't need to ask you. You just jump right on in here and give yur opinion. That's what this forum is all about.

And I like the red too. For me, that's the ONLY color for a sports car. :beer:

Maybe black...

Abbey Normal said:
You have to stop posting these pics! Everytime my husband walks by and sees one, he tells me that he wants to buy one. :)

One what.... the truck or the car?

Would it help if I posted some new pics of my Harley... :teeth:

Pale Rider said:
I don't need to ask you. You just jump right on in here and give yur opinion. That's what this forum is all about.

And I like the red too. For me, that's the ONLY color for a sports car. :beer:

Maybe black...
Black is good, too. And sometimes silver. But red is usually best. :) My daddy had a red '71 Mach I Mustang.

Abbey Normal said:
You have to stop posting these pics! Everytime my husband walks by and sees one, he tells me that he wants to buy one. :)

For your hubby: Tell him my dad is retired Ford Aerospace...he can get him a deal.

611709.jpg

257413.jpg

Everyone knows that a prerequisite for a car to be a sports car the top needs to go down and stay that way...rain, sleet , or shine. This is a sports car in it's correct configuration..... TOPLESS!

sitarro said:
Everyone knows that a prerequisite for a car to be a sports car the top needs to go down and stay that way...rain, sleet , or shine. This is a sports car in it's correct configuration..... TOPLESS!
Convertibles are cool... except some people have to eat their hair when riding in one. But they look good doing it! ;)

Nienna said:
Convertibles are cool... except some people have to eat their hair when riding in one. But they look good doing it! ;)

Had to get a hard top for my Datsun 2000. That old canvas top and plastic window just didn't cut the mustard.

dilloduck said:
Had to get a hard top for my Datsun 2000. That old canvas top and plastic window just didn't cut the mustard.

I had a Triumph Spitfire for a year and a half in Louisiana with only an umbrella and a toneau cover that covered the seats. I was in college at the time and no doubt enjoyed the attention, you get a lot of "look at this idiot" looks sitting at a stop light with an open umbrella in your car. But as long as you keep moving you stay reasonably dry. I have driven Healey 3000s from New Orleans to Lafayette in a huge downpour but at 70 miles an hour stayed pretty dry(it is drives like that you remember a lifetime).

I've driven a lot of rental convertibles in rain and snow. I was in an Eclipse Spyder once going to Vegas from L.A. by way of the Mojave Desert. I saw every weather extreme that day and night. The heat and sun of Mojave, a huge rainstorm heading towards Baker, Ca. and then in the dark a snowstorm coming down the hill on I-15 into Vegas. With the top down at night in a snowstorm the lights hit the individual flakes and make it look like you've gone into warp spreed, strange look.

Forum List

Back