Hey CrimsonWhite...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
What a GREAT game tonight between the Mets and the Braves!! Oh, who won again??

THE METS!

mets.jpg

Slow your roll, Dave ...

The Mets are under .500 and still gasping for air after choking the last two seasons.

Slow your roll, Dave ...

The Mets are under .500 and still gasping for air after choking the last two seasons.

Every single team that has won the world series starts off their first month below .500. This isn't football.

Slow your roll, Dave ...

Every single team that has won the world series starts off their first month below .500. This isn't football.

lol wut?

April Records of Recent World Champions

2008 Phillies 15-13
2007 Red Sox 16-8
2006 Cardinals 17-8
2005 White Sox 17-7
2004 Red Sox 15-6
2003 Marlins 14-15
2002 Angels 11-14

Slow your roll, Dave ...

The only part of this that is true is the part about baseball not being football. The thing is that I know my Braves have a tough season ahead of them. I would be happy with 2nd or 3rd in the division. Your Mets are probably gonna be strong in next few months and then get complacent and choke when the Phillies kick it in gear. How are you going to deal with that? Not well is my guess. Atlanta has owned your Mets since the early 90's. You won a game. Good for the Mets. Go talk shit somewhere else.

Slow your roll, Dave ...

you're an idiot.

The 1984 Detroit Tigers won the 1984 World Series, defeating the San Diego Padres, 4 games to 1. The season was their 84th since they entered the American League in 1901 and their fourth World Series championship. Detroit relief pitcher Willie Hernandez won the Cy Young Award and was chosen as the American League Most Valuable Player. The 1984 season is also notable for the Tigers leading the AL East division wire-to-wire. They opened with a 10-1 start, were 35-5 after 40 games, and never relinquished the lead during the entire season.

April 29: Dan Petry pitches 8 scoreless innings, and the Tigers beat the Indians, 6-1. Alan Trammell hits a double to extend his hitting streak to 17 games. The Tigers finish the month of April with a record of 18-2.

1984 Detroit Tigers season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you should stick to something you know, like whining :lol:

I want the Mets to have as many wins as they possibly can by Sept 1, which will make the September slide that much more painful.

I want the Mets to have as many wins as they possibly can by Sept 1, which will make the September slide that much more painful.

This is the 23rd anniversary of the 1986 Mets. The Mets won't let their fans down this year. I predict 100 wins. :D

This is the 23rd anniversary of the 1986 Mets. The Mets won't let their fans down this year. I predict 100 wins. :D

23rd, huh?

Hey, all you married folk can you clue me in? Is that the "zinc" anniversary or what?

23rd, huh?

Hey, all you married folk can you clue me in? Is that the "zinc" anniversary or what?

Since you asked....

The 23rd Wedding Anniversary does not have any traditional materials or Symbols associated with it.

A Contemporary or Modern 23rd anniversary gift has a theme of Silver plate.

April Records of Recent World Champions

2008 Phillies 15-13

And to think.... They had to have the help of a meltdown....

Forum List

Back