Hey...Craner here!

A rock solid Reagan Conservative looking for a place to vent over Obama. Howdy! :D

^^^^^

anti-semite spammer looking for a place to spew

lolol...ignore the boop crone, craner. most of her politics i agree with...a little, but she thinks all the "goyim" are anti-semites...and half of "the chosen" as well. "anti-semitism" is her crutch. she's funny. has she negged you yet? back in the day, she even tried to neg me for a post in the CDZ...lol.

i think she's kinda cute. ;)

i am pretty sure i am not going to like you, but until that time welcome.

don't worry though, i won't be negging you to exert some false feeling of power i think i have over you.

Hey I'm a real nice guy, really. I just cant stand Obama. I was at another message board for yrs, made personal friends with some who turned on me over politics thereby not making it a fun place anymore. I can handle disagreeing over policy, just dont label me a racist, a hater, a mean person because I have very strong anti Obama views. I do not for his skin color but for who HE is! How he's BS'ed so many with his hope and change nonsense. I cant stomach frauds, he is a fraud. Other than that I'm a nice fella, have 4 daughters and 10 granddaughters and one great grandson. Treat me respectfully I do the same.

A rock solid Reagan Conservative looking for a place to vent over Obama. Howdy! :D

^^^^^

anti-semite spammer looking for a place to spew

lolol...ignore the boop crone, craner. most of her politics i agree with...a little, but she thinks all the "goyim" are anti-semites...and half of "the chosen" as well. "anti-semitism" is her crutch. she's funny. has she negged you yet? back in the day, she even tried to neg me for a post in the CDZ...lol.

i think she's kinda cute. ;)

i am pretty sure i am not going to like you, but until that time welcome.

don't worry though, i won't be negging you to exert some false feeling of power i think i have over you.

Well thank you for the welcome even though you will probably not like me because I am antiObama.:D...fair enough. Not sure if I want to play this rep power game anyway, seems a bit silly.

Hey I'm a real nice guy, really. I just cant stand Obama. I was at another message board for yrs, made personal friends with some who turned on me over politics thereby not making it a fun place anymore. I can handle disagreeing over policy, just dont label me a racist, a hater, a mean person because I have very strong anti Obama views. I do not for his skin color but for who HE is! How he's BS'ed so many with his hope and change nonsense. I cant stomach frauds, he is a fraud. Other than that I'm a nice fella, have 4 daughters and 10 granddaughters and one great grandson. Treat me respectfully I do the same.
:beer:

I've known craner around 5 or 6 years now and he's a good man ...not a racist bone in his body ...he's a god fearing , family man who i'm proud to call my friend !!! :beer:

And if any of you libby's mess with him, you mess with me too !! :D

Yanno, I don't know who you are, but from the way you've posted on this thread that you've started, you sound really familiar.

I'm guessing a sock puppet.

But, like I said, tell the cons that I gave you a POS rep welcome, even though you sound like a conservative douche.

A sock puppet? Gotta google that.....just a min...

I'm not real? OK :badgrin:

Never said you weren't real. Just wondering if you were someone who is real who is pretending to be someone else.

Both characters are real. It's just that with either one or the other, you only see one facet of the whole person.

A sock puppet is a facet of an individual that expresses one view. Some use them to see if they can stir an opposite reaction than what their original facets showed.

Hey....................think about this...................are you the same around your co-workers as you are around your family? And................are you the same around your family as what you are around your co-workers?

I can see how you might rub some libs off the wrong way though pal ...you had 2 strikes against ya before you even started posting here..

1. You're hard working

2. You're married to the mother of your children

:beer:I'm just me buddy...just old Craner. I'm the same everywhere. Too busy and lazy to play games pretending to somehow be someone else on an internet board for some stupid reasons. I just like to talk politics and vent ......ok?

I can see how you might rub some libs off the wrong way though pal ...you had 2 strikes against ya before you even started posting here..

1. You're hard working

Yea....strange that someone would think I'm pretending to be someone I'm not. People actually play those games on message boards? What a sad life!!

1. You're hard working

Yea....strange that someone would think I'm pretending to be someone I'm not. People actually play those games on message boards? What a sad life!!
that reminds me, i gotta get some sleep now, i have patients coming to the hospital tomorrow !! :D

Never said you weren't real. Just wondering if you were someone who is real who is pretending to be someone else.

Both characters are real. It's just that with either one or the other, you only see one facet of the whole person.

A sock puppet is a facet of an individual that expresses one view. Some use them to see if they can stir an opposite reaction than what their original facets showed.

Hey....................think about this...................are you the same around your co-workers as you are around your family? And................are you the same around your family as what you are around your co-workers?

What do your co-workers do that you treat them like family? :cool:

Forum List

Back