Hey, Cons - Name a Dem Who Corresponds to Karl Rove. Betcha Can't Do It!

Republicans are really awful people. They supported a president who lied us into a disastrous war and their terrible polices bankrupted our country. Worse, they try to blame it on the current president who they want to fail. They're monsters.

Thank God it's a shrinking party of mostly older uneducated white people. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean violent white people.

8 years of lies and horrendous management of this country and they want to "finish the job". What could that even mean? To use one of their words, "Armageddon".

Well stated.

I take it you would agree, then, that it's pretty hard to find a Karl Rove on the left side of the political spectrum? What does that say about Democrats? What does it say about Republicans?

Republicans are really awful people. They supported a president who lied us into a disastrous war and their terrible polices bankrupted our country. Worse, they try to blame it on the current president who they want to fail. They're monsters.

Thank God it's a shrinking party of mostly older uneducated white people. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean violent white people.

8 years of lies and horrendous management of this country and they want to "finish the job". What could that even mean? To use one of their words, "Armageddon".

Well stated.

I take it you would agree, then, that it's pretty hard to find a Karl Rove on the left side of the political spectrum? What does that say about Democrats? What does it say about Republicans?
It says nothing about either of them.

Well stated.

Oh, I don't know about that. I know a number of conservatives who gleefully defend Rove's tactics and chide Dems for not doing the same thing. To me, that says an awful lot about those conservatives.

Let me make sure I have this right. You are claiming that President Obama and White House Chief of Staff Emmanuel are "lower on the moral ladder" than Karl Rove? I would REALLY like to hear your basis for that one.

Just because a sitting President enacts policies that you disagree with does not mean that he is immoral. Take a look at the link in Rinata's post just above yours. THAT is immorality. Can you cite any such activity on the part of either President Obama or Chief of Staff Emmanuel?
Remember Governor Blagojevich, the guy who tried to sell Obama's old Senate Seat? Rahm Emanuel was the middle-man.

HuffPo: Rahm Emanuel Gave Blagojevich List Of 'Acceptable' Senate Candidates: Report

Anyone who knew Rahm Emmanuel before the 2008 election knows the guy is a snake.

OK - but Rahm Emmanuel is a politician, not a king maker. Again - can you suggest a political strategist on the left that compares to Karl Rove. Remember, it's not a good thing for us Dems if you can. I don't view Rove as anything except dirty linen in the Republican hamper.

He is a political operative that got elected to Congress. Don't forget he was waist deep in the Clinton Administration. I would consider him just as crafty. He is your Karl Rove. You may not like Rove or respect him, but he gets it done.

BTW, has Karl Rove ever intimidated a member of his own party in a shower? Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Well stated.

Be careful...you just agreed with rdean.

:lol:

Here's one instance:

Newsvine - White House admits: We 'control' news media

And here's another:

CNSNews.com - Helen Thomas: Not Even Nixon Tried to Control the Media Like Obama

This admininstration has continually used deceit--& underhanded dealings to "control" the American public--via the media and the questions they are allowed to ask.

When Helen Thomas the most liberal White House Journalist--whose been there for decades complains about the "secrecy" of a liberal administration--you know there's something NOT RIGHT.

Efforts by a sitting administration to control what gets released to the media is (1) something that every administration has done since time immemorial and (2) not what I was asking for in the OP.

See if you can come up with a behind the scenes, snake in the grass, who uses dirty tricks for the Democrats during election time to defeat Republicans.

Maybe you need to actually see this yourself---:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHziF_k_EJ8]YouTube - Reporters Grill Gibbs Over Prepackaged Questions for White House[/ame]

NOTE: Helen Thomas (the most liberal White House Journalist ever) states NO OTHER ADMINISTRATION HAS DONE THIS.

Well stated.

Oh, I don't know about that. I know a number of conservatives who gleefully defend Rove's tactics and chide Dems for not doing the same thing. To me, that says an awful lot about those conservatives.

key word: THOSE. I am tired of you fuckers and your broad brushes.

One of his tactics is to criticize the opponent's strengths, not their weaknesses. Then the opponent won't want to talk about their strengths.

So he wants the public to have wrong information. That's how I see it.

In 1986, while working for Texas Republican gubernatorial hopeful William Clements, Rove claimed that his personal office had been bugged, most likely by the campaign of incumbent Democratic Gov. Mark White. Nothing was proved, but the negative press, weeks before the election, helped Rove's man win a narrow victory. FBI agent Greg Rampton removed the bug, disrupting any attempt to properly investigate who planted it.

Subsequent investigation revealed that the bug was most likely planted by - you guessed it.
I remember that well.

Rove's mentor was Lee Atwater. That's where he learned to play dirty.
Lee Atwater died a horrible death while begging forgiveness for his dirty tricks.

One of his tactics is to criticize the opponent's strengths, not their weaknesses. Then the opponent won't want to talk about their strengths.

So he wants the public to have wrong information. That's how I see it.

In 1986, while working for Texas Republican gubernatorial hopeful William Clements, Rove claimed that his personal office had been bugged, most likely by the campaign of incumbent Democratic Gov. Mark White. Nothing was proved, but the negative press, weeks before the election, helped Rove's man win a narrow victory. FBI agent Greg Rampton removed the bug, disrupting any attempt to properly investigate who planted it.

Subsequent investigation revealed that the bug was most likely planted by - you guessed it.

The playbook is starting to seem very easy. Just play dirty, screw the other guys any and every single way you can, and learn to sleep at night like a baby.

This is too easy, the Democrats do not have anyone who can hang with Karl, their too emotional, they generally lack real leadership qualities.....

The real question is, how can anyone get lower on the moral ladder than Obama and Emmanuel, your barking up the wrong tree.....but hey, knock yourself out, we will take care of this in November.....

I'm not sure I would equate "real leadership qualities" with Karl Rove.

Let me make sure I have this right. You are claiming that President Obama and White House Chief of Staff Emmanuel are "lower on the moral ladder" than Karl Rove? I would REALLY like to hear your basis for that one.

Just because a sitting President enacts policies that you disagree with does not mean that he is immoral. Take a look at the link in Rinata's post just above yours. THAT is immorality. Can you cite any such activity on the part of either President Obama or Chief of Staff Emmanuel?

George, you wouldn't know leadership if it bit you in the ass....

So you believe the HC bill will do as advertised right? Do you think AT&T is the only employer who is going to cut their prescription drug programs for retirees, so where do you think they are going to get their meds now? Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid are broke, do you think someone is going to go to school for 8 years to make $60 to $80K a year as a doctor? Do you believe this program will enable people or make them more dependent?

Better yet, let's see if you can answer the follow five questions correct:

1. How could adding 32 million people to the health rolls save us money?

2. How is hiring thousands of new IRS agents to enforce this not an expansion of government?

3. How can you be considered a "child" until you are 26 years old?

4. How is forcing everyone to buy something constitutional?

5. How could there be no tort reform in this?

You have 216 days to give us your answer, be careful.....

Let's equate it to how you did in school OK? Let's say you carried a 4.0 GPA, well now I want you to redistribute your hard work to the whole class, so everyone else who is either not as bright as you or in most cases not willing to work as hard as you, gets to raise their GPA from your hard work and yours will drop, how does that sound George? It's OK if your choosing to do it, but in this case someone you obviously voted for is telling me I have no choice, it doesn't matter what I earned, hell it would be easier to sit on my ass and let the Fed's support me. Does this sound good to you? Well, you just bought this same scenario from Obama & Emmanuel.....

What they just did is not what we where founded on, never will be, it is more in line with our European friends....

Now you want to tell me Rove did what??

Well stated.

You're right. It says nothing about Republicans. Nothing about Democrats. It does, however, tell us categorically that both rdean and George are thicker than dogshit... as is anyone who thinks that it's intelligent to label people the way they do.

Well stated.

You're right. It says nothing about Republicans. Nothing about Democrats. It does, however, tell us categorically that both rdean and George are thicker than dogshit... as is anyone who thinks that it's intelligent to label people the way they do.
George is getting upset!

george-costanza.jpg

Gee, color me surprised that koolaiders think that 'it's the other side' that plays dirty. Y'all make the intelligent posters feel sorry for you.

Both sides do this shit. Rahm Emanuel is easily as devious as Rove. Are any of you ever going to be smart enough to recognize the shit on your own side? Anyone ever gonna realize that the 'mommy, he did it too' is not an excuse?

Idiots.

Gee, color me surprised that koolaiders think that 'it's the other side' that plays dirty. Y'all make the intelligent posters feel sorry for you.

Both sides do this shit. Rahm Emanuel is easily as devious as Rove. Are any of you ever going to be smart enough to recognize the shit on your own side? Anyone ever gonna realize that the 'mommy, he did it too' is not an excuse?

Idiots.
George didn't mean it, in fact, he wants to play the age old game of sudduction with you:

costanzanaked.jpg

Forum List

Back