Hey Congress - Wake Up!!!

AmericaFirst

Rookie
Dec 8, 2008
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mj0JAfq4esk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mj0JAfq4esk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Market Ticker - Entries from Wednesday, January 14. 2009

Gee, you think the American people might be upset about where the $1.2 trillion dollars that The Fed has spent went, all in secret?

• Banned
The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

masters.jpg

Damn, so the people that blamed this on Bush and Cheney were wrong ?......

"It wasn't spent, it was lend"

Hey, it's only thousands of billions of dollars, you don't expect these people to keep track of petty cash, do you?

BatBoy, we had a saying in the Army. "You can't ask someone to do something they aren't capable of doing." You know what that means? It means that if you think you can fix something, then it is incumbent upon you to fix it. Period. Stop your bitching and whining about what other people who don't understand what is happening are doing. By pointing out the problems, you have just proven that you should be doing something about it, so STFU and do something about it.

BatBoy, we had a saying in the Army. "You can't ask someone to do something they aren't capable of doing." You know what that means? It means that if you think you can fix something, then it is incumbent upon you to fix it. Period. Stop your bitching and whining about what other people who don't understand what is happening are doing. By pointing out the problems, you have just proven that you should be doing something about it, so STFU and do something about it.
Oh, believe me, I do my part.

Forum List

Back