Hey Clay, I must have missed you

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
We were in Annapolis yesterday for a HS Marching Band competition.
The school where it was held was called "Broadneck HS". Do you know it?

It wasn't downtown Annapolis, unfortunately, which I visted a few years ago and loved.

Abbey Normal said:
We were in Annapolis yesterday for a HS Marching Band competition.
The school where it was held was called "Broadneck HS". Do you know it?

It wasn't downtown Annapolis, unfortunately, which I visted a few years ago and loved.

I think I've heard of it... although there are parts of Annapolis I don't know well.

I live on the northside, up by US-50 and the annapolis mall. I was actually in DC all weekend, so you definitely missed me. The next time you're in town though, if you see a white rx-8, that's me :)

How'd the competition go?

The ClayTaurus said:
I think I've heard of it... although there are parts of Annapolis I don't know well.

I live on the northside, up by US-50 and the annapolis mall. I was actually in DC all weekend, so you definitely missed me. The next time you're in town though, if you see a white rx-8, that's me :)

How'd the competition go?

There is definitely a usmessageboard/rx-8 connection. I'll be on the lookout for the coolest white rx-8 next November when we return.

The competition went well, our band got a very good score, but we came in second to our arch-rival. Ouch. :boohoo:

Abbey Normal said:
There is definitely a usmessageboard/rx-8 connection. I'll be on the lookout for the coolest white rx-8 next November when we return.

The competition went well, our band got a very good score, but we came in second to our arch-rival. Ouch. :boohoo:

White DEFINITELY is the coolest.

My HSA bank is from Wilmington, we just signed up for our new benefits starting in 2006.

Forum List

Back