Hey Christians, why are you clebrating paganism?

Christians aren't the only ones that celebrate Christmas.

And why do you care who does what?

Isn't this a free country?

Merry Christmas!

*I'll look forward to your Easter thread, and why Colored Eggs and the Easter Bunny are evil.

I kinda find it hypocritical, you know........supposed to be worshiping HaShem and Yeshua, yet you're doing it via pagan rites.

By the way, Easter is another one of them holidays. I mean, really........what does resurrection have to do with rabbits? And the Sunrise Service that most Christians celebrate? Guess what........that is a pagan ritual as well, known as the Spring Solstice. Also explains why sometimes Easter comes BEFORE Palm Sunday.
Christians are retards who know nothing about their own religon

Bullshit.

Wrong Newby............most Christians believe that Jesus is the Savior and that Jews are bad people.

Not realizing that Christianity CAME FROM Judaic theology and belief is pretty ignorant in my book.

Wrong Newby............most Christians believe that Jesus is the Savior and that Jews are bad people.

Not realizing that Christianity CAME FROM Judaic theology and belief is pretty ignorant in my book.

Really? And how do you know what 'Christians know or don't know'? You've talked to every one of them? You look like a fool making a statement like that.

Just look at the crosses they wear around their necks

catholics are by far the worse, but nowadays even so-called Protestants forget about Exodus 20:4

broad and winding is the path...

Really? And how do you know what 'Christians know or don't know'? You've talked to every one of them? You look like a fool making a statement like that.

I qualified it with "most" you dumb bitch. And yeah........went through 2 stepfathers, became an orphan at 8, and was in foster care at 12. EVERY FUCKING FAMILY was a different variety of "Christian" (and I went through a few), and NONE OF THEM had any clue that Yeshua was Jewish.

Most of them considered Judaic theology to be something to be avoided at all costs because those people weren't "saved".

Oh yeah........I've also met quite a few Christians as well as hung out with many very devout people during the 20 years that I'd spent in the Navy covering 49 different states (only missing Alaska), and 26 different countries. Ever been to Italy? Those people are nuts about their religion (which is Catholic).

Try again you ignorant chick.

Just look at the crosses they wear around their necks

catholics are by far the worse, but nowadays even so-called Protestants forget about Exodus 20:4

broad and winding is the path...

You might have a point if people worshipped the cross. :cuckoo:

I qualified it with "most" you dumb bitch. And yeah........went through 2 stepfathers, became an orphan at 8, and was in foster care at 12. EVERY FUCKING FAMILY was a different variety of "Christian" (and I went through a few), and NONE OF THEM had any clue that Yeshua was Jewish.

Most of them considered Judaic theology to be something to be avoided at all costs because those people weren't "saved".

Oh yeah........I've also met quite a few Christians as well as hung out with many very devout people during the 20 years that I'd spent in the Navy covering 49 different states (only missing Alaska), and 26 different countries. Ever been to Italy? Those people are nuts about their religion (which is Catholic).

Try again you ignorant chick.

Yeah, yeah... save me the sob story... maybe there's just something wrong with the people YOU know? :cuckoo:

Considering that I've gotten a pretty good cross section over the past 46 years, no.........I don't think it's just the people I know.

There are some who understand, but many of them are unwilling to look into what is written in the OT.

Ever hear of the Council of Nicea?

Considering that I've gotten a pretty good cross section over the past 46 years, no.........I don't think it's just the people I know.

There are some who understand, but many of them are unwilling to look into what is written in the OT.

Ever hear of the Council of Nicea?

Funny, but I'm a Christian and none of the people I know fit your pathetic description. They would put you to shame with your so called 'knowledge'. You assume much, way too much, and on top of that you're an arrogant son of a bitch who thinks he's 'educated' because he's read a few opinionated books or watched a few opinionated shows. I can tell you right now, just from reading what you post, that you know nothing at all about Christians and what they know or think.

Speaking of the cross.......

If Christianity is a religion of peace and love, why is their NUMBER ONE talisman some poor guy bruised and bleeding, nailed to a cross?

Shouldn't a religion of tolerance and love reflect those values? I think it would be better to show Yeshua as He was prior to, or after His crucifixion, not during.

If Christianity is a religion of peace and love, why is their NUMBER ONE talisman some poor guy bruised and bleeding, nailed to a cross?

Shouldn't a religion of tolerance and love reflect those values? I think it would be better to show Yeshua as He was prior to, or after His crucifixion, not during.

Again, once again showing your ignorance of the religion. :clap2:

yea... it's not like he was on that cross out of his love for Man or anything... it's not like it's a sign of redemption and hope or anything like that...

Wow, your ignorance knows no bounds and your grasp of symbolism or lack therof is quite astonishing.....

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

And no I am not a Christian but an agnostic. However, I do know how to read.

Last edited:

yea... it's not like he was on that cross out of his love for Man or anything... it's not like it's a sign of redemption and hope or anything like that...

JB? :eusa_eh:

is your sarcasm detector broken today ;)

Sorry, I forgot which side I was trolling today :redface:

Am I playing the Reverend or the militant antitheist in this thread?

I lost my script :doubt:

You need to go study some more.

Forum List

Back