Hey Canada, Sharia Is Working Wonderfully

r2200t said:
Yes that is brutal.. but again, it won't happen in the majority of Muslim countries..

I meant the hanging wouldn't happen in other countries.. Egypte has changed for the worst. Muslims are shutting down churches and making life intollerable for Christians. It's spiraling out of control (imo)

Just out of curiousity, did your move have something to do with that?

A quick look at the list of countries will show that elections take place in many Muslim countries. And Equal rights are there as well for a few.

Turkey was one I saw right off and would agree... lemme check the rest and get back to you. Offhand I'd say of the 61, less than 10 and perhaps even only five are truly democratic and grant equal rights in practice, regardless of sex, race, religion, or creed.

I agree that most governments do not follow the democratic model etc.. and this IMO must Change. However, it is not the scope of this discussion.

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread.

Living among them is not as hard as you might think.. There are many Americans living in Muslim run countries. Just remember only a few Muslim Countries ban women from beaches, or force women to wear head scarfs...These are other wrong propaganda steriotypes...

I think they feel safer in the West than any Westerner would feel among them... just my impression.

You must understand that demonifying ALL Muslims and making them look different than we are, makes it much more acceptable for us to digest the rising 13,000 civilian death toll in Iraq and to pursue th war on terror at any cost.

Disingenous... we've saved far more lives over the time since our invasion than the Iraqis have ever managed to preserve in the same time period while living under Saddam. And in addition, those killed are less often those innocent slaughtered and more often fanatic followers of either his old regime or those who aspire to rule by fiat without democracy. We have the either/or choice, of US invasion vs. Saddam's hedgemony, not US invasion vs. 'perfect harmony'.

See if CNN/ABC/CBC/Disney/BBC/CBS/Global/NBC/AOL/Times/etc.../etc../etc.. and the rest of the Jewish run media empire showed you the real picture in Iraq, of caring family oriented people, who's kids love to play nintendo and soccer, who's daughters go to school, a country where more women had university degrees than men...THEN and only then, you would be able to relate to the Iraqi way of life. And studies show that people care about those they relate to. But if you imagine them ALL as hand chopping wife beaters who are a bunch of terrorists, then who cares?? 13,000 civilians is nothing.

I don't understand... are you saying life was wonderfull while Saddam waged war first on Iran, and then on Kuwait, and all the while upon the Shi'ites and Kurds of his own, at the cost of millions, and yet life was great and serene?

Plus, the Jewish media aspect is really not going to win points here. You then have to explain how ABC/NBC/BBC/AOL/TIMES is not actually liberal and biased against what is supposed to be a Jewish driven war and all that. And you can't, don't even pretend. You will look like an anti-semite.

r2200t said:
A link that shows all 61 Muslim countries chops hands??

I don't think Americans are Ignorant! only people who think ALL Muslim countries chop hands..

Well don't get carried away, obviously you listed those after the salient point. I'm not going to prove something I never claimed to dispute.

1. I only meant to dis you not all Americans.

You're just sore about being wrong about Yemen.

2. every citizen of every country is exposed to a media (TV, Radio) where these citizens gather info about the "what's going on around the world". If you listen to the news in the US and then go accross to Canada or Mexico, you WILL be SHOCKED at the additional/Alternate information that was not disclosed to you by the US Jewish controled media body (when it comes to middle east issues).

What's that about, really, this Jew media thing?

If you fly to Europe, the news is even more different. For example i fly to California and back to Montreal alot, and during the Abu Ghraib scandal, i was in Cali, then i flew back to Montreal. My mouth Dropped when i watched the news in Montreal!! The French channels (satalite) were the worst. Not only did they have more pics but they also showed nasty VIDEO footage not shown in Cali! This is just a small example of the differences in media... This is why other countries found the scandal to be more important than Americans do. It's not because Americans favor torture more than Europeans. It's because the media in Europe exposed more gruesome images showing more dispicable acts... and on video.

I suppose if I was only exposed to, what you say, 'non-Jew' media, right?

Well I suppose under that traditional media I'd see things like that.

But as I've been rather familiar off and on with Euro-media, there is always a deep seated issues with the Jews and Israel among them...

If you ask me, the few million Jews left on the Earth don't really merit this huge importance which is far beyond rational, given their numbers.

You look at China and it's billions of people, and it's vast and growing power, and yet Europe is always going after Israel as if it's some sort of vendetta with them.

I can only guess this is some kind of deeply held resentment.

On the one hand, it's probably a reminder of their own failure to kill them off completely, and on the other, it's also reminder of their own henious past and reinforces their guilt in doing so.

But that's just me, a typical White, open minded American who sees this fixation on Jews rather over the top.

I think the reason we Americans are supposed to be under the spell of the Jews is that we don't share this irrational fixation on them, some few million out of many billions of races and religions. The Europeans and Muslims, among billions of people, probably find it easier to assume the few millions of Jews have brainwashed Americans, rather than actually admit their own sick fixation on them as some sort of plaugue.

News flash: We're the sane ones.

So the point i will make today is: Americans who only rely only on American news channels, will tend to have an opinion that is different that Canadians who only watch Canadian News. BUT Americans who live in Canada and watch Canadian News will not share the same point of views as Americans who watch American News. Concluding, calling all Americans ignorant is wrong. Americans like Canadians, like Europeans, know only what they are fed depending on how the media will "spin" the story. It is not an issue of intelligence, it is an issue of access to adequate information. Of course i always believe it is best to see both sides of th story, for this reason i read both French and American news, both stories complement each other and give me more complete picture.

European state media is kind of like reading Pravda, which I personally had the 'pleasure' of reading in year living in the USSR.

Just the other day a report from the French media wire service released the headline:

"Neo-Nazis in Paris Vandalize and Burn a Jewish Community Center"

And this was after the old wash and dry routine of state ran media.

And surprise, surprise, guess what they left out of the story?

"Islamic group claims responsibility for Jewish center attack."

But any fool could have guessed the true nature of the perpetrators, unless there is some kind of denial about Muslims and Jews having issues all over the world. But good old French state media, well, that horrible truth isn't proper for public consumption, now is it?

I'm unimpressed. But not surprised. That's pretty much why the French don't have a clue anymore. They really don't get the real story, they are in denial.

So just to give you a little surprise... i'm not sure how much you know of some Muslim countries, but by judging your posts, it can't be that much....

Based on how I had to correct you about Yemen I'd say you're in denial now.

American (Jewish Run) media will never/rarely show you such images of Muslim countries, because it goes against the notion that ALL Muslims are nomad savages who chop hands for living... Don't expect to see any Camels runnin gdown the freeways either LOL.

You're looking for Mr. Clueless... he lives down the street.

Abu Dhabi:

http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/se...t/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1053447066567

HUMAN RIGHTS

The UAE has a relatively good human rights record. Sharia law is not applied comprehensively and death sentences and amputations are rarely carried out. The practice of a wide range of religions is permitted. Women are not discriminated against in law but play a limited role in political and commercial decision-making. One area where the UAE has been criticised is over the continued use of children, some as young as four years old, as camel jockeys. UAE legislation outlaws the use of children under 15 years of age but the practice continues. The United Kingdom welcomed an announcement in July 2002 by Shaikh Hamdan bin Zayed, UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and Chairman of the Camel Racing Federation, introducing tough new guidelines to outlaw this practice.

i'd like you to tell me that hand chopping happens in those developed Muslim cities.

Okay, hand chopping occurs in this modern developed city.

Rarely, probably as rarely as someone is caught stealing. But then CHOP!

I'm jumping in where angels fear to tread, and lord knows, I'm not an angel. Bottom line, if a country's laws are based on Sharia, they can become hand, tongue, genital chopping when they choose. Nothing to stop them. F that, we are having problems with whether or not the whackos have the right to hurl bombs and run to the brush of Central Park. Damn, sometimes I wonder which is civilized-either?

r2200t said:
I'm a born and raised Canadian, my parents are Christian Palestinians (400,000 globaly), they fled from fundamentalist Holocaust survivors who took all their belongings/businesses/property...

That certainly explains your strong feelings about Jews. I'm glad you got a chance to come to Canada and live free from strife.

But i know many Christian Egyptians, in US/Canada they hate ALL Muslims with a passion (i disagree with that). Most EG's recently fled Egypte due to the recent rise in Fundamentalists.

I can't imagine Christian Arabs will be safe living among this growing tide of Fundamentalists much longer... you're Father made the right decision.

When you think of it Christian Arabs have been through the most "after" 9/11. After 9/11 there has been a rise in Muslim fundamentalism, so Christian Arabs in some countries flee to America.. only to be discriminated against here aswell (Many people don't know that the 25 million Christian Arabs exist cause the media always mentions the word ARAB and MUSLIM at the same time...), I've been discriminated against... a bar tender called me a terrorist once, I'm not even dark skinned... So due to the discrimination, you'll notice many Christian Arabs wear their crosses out of their shirts visibly. I tried that, and one key maker told me "you know since 9/11 i see alot of Muslims wearing crosses thinking they can pass for Christians". I was offended, but i stood my ground and replied: "as a Christian Palestinian, that makes me a blood decendant of the 12 deciples of Jesus Christ, giving me 2000 years of Christian Ancestry, much more than you." then i insulted him... then there is the occasional staring and leering, by some people. Again these idiots are a tiny minority. Fortunately, after going on over 20 flights in the past 2 years, I have never been searched at airports and that makes me feel a lot less discriminated against. A group of men yelled at my Dad a few weeks after 9/11 during a business lunch meeting with his Boss. His boss told him not to look back and keep walking.

I was selected and interviewed by Canadian immigration! A long haired white boy. LOL!

I feel bad for the ~1,000,000 Christian Iraqis...If there is a democracy in Iraq, their fate is doomed (read: FVCKED) due to the large Fundamentalist Shiite population. Soon we should see them flock into North American Immigration centers.

I'm sure you know more than I do about this.

I agree, many are mesed up, and a few are ok/good examples of how Muslim countries should be, and that others should follow. I think the main issue is Fundamentalism. It's dangerous in any religion. But Although many don't have equal women/men rights, they are still nice places to live in. What i'm trying to say is, Many/most? Muslim women do not feel opressed (it a cultural thing) in Muslim countries, and Muslim men are "whipped" aswell. (lol)

Only because of the way women are raised and taught. Take any Western woman and put her in Muslim society, and she'll tell you of oppression!

well i was writing then i forgot what point i was defending.. so i figured narrowing the subject would make it easier..

Cool... it's interesting talking with you no matter what.

Again, The US killed far more Iraqis that saddam did since the Gulf war.
Sure Saddam killed Kurds and Shiites. but that was in the 80's.. and who do you think was an Iraqi ally at the time (US)??

I recall Saddam murdering a great number of Kurds and Shi'ite shortly after the war. In fact, there has been mass graves discovered recently. I don't know the numbers.

All i am saying is women in Iraq had far mor rights than they do in many Muslim Countries. Iraqi women are not forced to wear the Hijab, some choose to. Iraqi Women out number Men in Universities. I'm not going to defend saddam. But i'll say that 13,000 lives are alot and can't be taken for granted.

Unless Uday, or any other state official, takes a fancy to one of these women, they might have lived free. But the hope is they may become even more liberated, should this new state turn out to be successfull.

1. I am not an Anti-Semite, I've dated, made out with and have Jewish Friends(non-zionist).
2. As a Christian Palestinian, that makes me a Semite, and i don't Hate Myself.
3. I'm repeating factual information, there is no hatred towards Jews that is implied. Crying anti-semite would only be an obvious attempt to mask the truth. And this happens alot. hating all Jews would be racist.I am not a racist.

Actually it's not racism, per-se, because many Jews are secular and some various races are Jewish. But I won't quibble.

About Jews N' News:
Here is a short list of CEO's for your most popular media sources:
BBC(UK): Johanna Solms - JEW
CBC(Canada): Robert Rabinovitch - JEW
Global (Canada): Ofspring Of Israel Asper(dead), (owns 40% of TV news media in Canada, over 80% of newsprints!!!) -JEW
CNN: Richard Kaplan -JEW
NBC: Andrew Lack -JEW
Disney: Michael Eisner -JEW
Disney Picture Group: Joe Roth -JEW
ABC: Steven Bornstein -JEW
Time Warner, Inc.: Gerald M. Levin, -JEW
Warner Brothers Records: Danny Goldberg -JEW
CBS: Tisch -JEW
Viacom, Inc.(Nickelodeon, Prentice Hall...), Sumner Redstone (born Murray Rothstein) -JEW
Paramount Pictures: Jewess Sherry Lansing. -JEW
New World Entertainment:Ronald Perelman -JEW
DreamWorks SKG: David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg & Steven Spielberg. -JEW, JEW& JEW
Seagram: (MCA and Universal Pictures) Edgar Bronfman, Jr., who is also president of the World Jewish Congress. -JEW
YAHOO! :Terry Semel, Also on board for Jerusalem Fund of Aish AhTorah -JEW

I did some checking on names, and these points are important:

1. Many of these are former executives, who have since stepped down from their positions, and some were not even top executives.

2. This list of media corporations is only a fraction of all American companies in the business.

3. A good portion of these are secular Jews.

4. Most of these companies tilt to the left and take a stance against Israel.

5. If I were to create a similar list of current or ex-non-Jews it would DWARF this small list.

Which doesn't prove anything beyond the fact that some Jews were once in charge of some media companies.

And this is of course a neo-nazi website. From which this list was pulled, I suspect.

"The whole world," United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan recently said, "is demanding that Israel withdraw [from occupied Palestinian territories]. I don't think the whole world ... can be wrong."[note 1]

Kofi is nothing but a functionary of the highly anti-semetic UN. He does not speak for the whole world.

Note that democracies are outnumbered in the UN, and these resolutions are driven by a country count.

Bishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa, who was awarded the 1984 Nobel Peace Prize, has candidly identified the reason: "The Israeli government is placed on a pedestal [in the U.S.], and to criticize it is to be immediately dubbed anti-Semitic," he said. "People are scared in this country, to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful --very powerful."[note 2]

Yassir Arafat won a Peace Prize, and we know what his opinion is.

"Since the 1960s, Jews have come to wield considerable influence in American economic, cultural, intellectual and political life. Jews played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade's corporate mergers and reorganizations. Today, though barely two percent of the nation's population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation's largest newspaper chain and the most influential single newspaper, The New York Times ... The role and influence of Jews in American politics is equally marked ...

Jews emphasize education and achieve success based upon hard work, much like Mormans of America continue to do. It doesn't mean they rule the other 98%. If anyone, Whites rule America.

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish power and prominence in popular culture," acknowledges Michael Medved, a well-known Jewish author and film critic. "Any list of the most influential production executives at each of the major movie studios will produce a heavy majority of recognizably Jewish names."[note 7]...

Michael Moore is the most influential filmaker of this year, he is a white leftist and he doesn't favour Isreal.

"They know perfectly well what their responsibilities are ... Hollywood is run by Jews. It's owned by Jews, and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering."[note 9]
http://www.lovearth.net/ThePowerfulJewishLobby.htm The article goes on and on..

Which runs in direct contraction to what we have seem since 9/11. Hollywood despises Bush, opposes the Iraq war, and promotes every issue that you might assume Zionists would favour. So this is absolutely wrong.

"JEWS IN THE MEDIA 4.3.3
Compiled by Jeffrey Blankfort

MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.
LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner
NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News
JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC
DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News
SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, "world's biggest media giant" (Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over the world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.
MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.
RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the World (Jewish mother)
MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS
DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS
JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS
DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS
SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment
LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment
BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.
SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of Paramount Pictures' Motion Picture Group.
HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.
BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.
PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch's News. Corp., owner of Fox TV
MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his "mentor."
ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe and other publications.
WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post. Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring "anti-Israel media."
RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post
JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe
NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya's press secretary.
STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet's first choice as an expert on domestic terrorism.
DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times network of "alternative weeklies."
DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund
KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker
BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal Entertainment
KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch
RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer and Bill O'Reilly.
TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.
MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL
WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL- TimeWarner
JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment
JACK MYERS, NBC, chief….NYT 5.14.2
SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment
GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment
STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks
LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment
JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment
MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America
AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures
JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann's American operations
ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications
BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment
IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications
WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN's Late Edition
LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live
TED KOPPEL, host of ABC's Nightline
ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter
PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host
MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes
BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC's 20-20
MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review
BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week
DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son
of
CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post
HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek
WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director Project for
a New American Century
RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle
PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle,
RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets
MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations
DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has Israeli flag on his home page.
BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.
ANDREW LACK, president of NBC
DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins
DAVID REZNIK, Editor, The New Yorker
NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York
HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker
SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications, includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group, includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement; American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.
DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors, Associated Press.
PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron's
RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.
LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group"
http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%...n Collett.htm I don't normally quote from Aljazeera, but since this article is opinion free...Facts only.

Yes this might be a shock to you, it's normal. I too was shocked, but it explained a lot. And remember, Jews represent 2% of the US population, but control over 80% of it! I find that interesting, Jews must have some genetic News Media advantage.. (LOL) :eek2:

Again, if I listed every non-Jew on this level of detail, it would overwhelm this list.

You need to pull a few names and Google them to see how some have been replaced. It's not hard to compile a list of recent or current Jews in media, but the assumption you make is that this list is more than just a fraction of one which would list ALL individuals in media... it's not even close to 80%... I'd guess it's not even 5%.

This is the lie of Stormfront. Don't be fooled by that.

Kathianne said:
I'm jumping in where angels fear to tread, and lord knows, I'm not an angel. Bottom line, if a country's laws are based on Sharia, they can become hand, tongue, genital chopping when they choose. Nothing to stop them. F that, we are having problems with whether or not the whackos have the right to hurl bombs and run to the brush of Central Park. Damn, sometimes I wonder which is civilized-either?

Welcome to another Jew thread!

Don't you wonder something, Kathianne, what's up with the Jew fixation?

I've been trying to figure out why a few million people on Earth deserve so much attention. Any clues?

Comrade said:
Welcome to another Jew thread!

Don't you wonder something, Kathianne, what's up with the Jew fixation?

I've been trying to figure out why a few million people on Earth deserve so much attention. Any clues?

Actually my dear, unless they are after my ex, I haven't a clue! LOL (You did know the ex was Jewish?) Perhaps I need a lobotomy? Nah! He was an anomoly.

Kathianne said:
Actually my dear, unless they are after my ex, I haven't a clue! LOL (You did know the ex was Jewish?) Perhaps I need a lobotomy? Nah! He was an anomoly.

I guess I really only had one intimate relationship with a Jewish woman, and to me, well hell, they are normal people, just like you and me. Well excluding me, that is. I'm not normal. I really didn't care one bit about her heritage, she was delightfull. So maybe it's just me, but I don't understand what the big Jew deal is these days. What did you think?

Comrade said:
I guess I really only had one intimate relationship with a Jewish woman, and to me, well hell, they are normal people, just like you and me. Well excluding me, that is. I'm not normal. I really didn't care one bit about her heritage, she was delightfull. So maybe it's just me, but I don't understand what the big Jew deal is these days. What did you think?

Hey, his weirdness had nothing to do with being Jewish. He could have been Catholic, (the most normal ya know), he still would have been off. Religion, race, etc., has little, if anything, to do with normal. I'm sure William will disagree. LOL :beer:

Kathianne said:
Hey, his weirdness had nothing to do with being Jewish. He could have been Catholic, (the most normal ya know), he still would have been off. Religion, race, etc., has little, if anything, to do with normal. I'm sure William will disagree. LOL :beer:

I think we should have a big HUG then!

:kiss2:

r2200t said:
I don't have strong feelings about Jews, just the Zionist Racist apartheid loving ones. I know better than to blame an entire religion for the actions of a few.
Fair enough.

There are indeed a disproportionate amount of Jews in the media, and you deserve due credit for making me find out myself.

I have no idea which are members of Zionist Boards.... all, many, some, or few?

lol, yeah right! yes they do, once out of a blue moon, but then bombard you with months of pro-Israeli...

I see much of the broadcast media and the papers you list as leftist sources myself, often sypathetic to Palestine...

But I rarely watch TV news and hardly ever read US papers except online, so I get my news from probably the same sources you would... those you probably consider as fair sources... Rueters, BBC, AP, etc.

I'm too tired to reflect on the rest but if you want me to later, I will. The Jewish media issue is closed and from here I suppose I'll have to decide if that bothers me much. I really don't mistrust American Jews to act against American interests, which is the only fair minded thing one can do in our society.

Let's circle back on this later.

Forum List

Back