Hey Cali!... Put that Fucking Fire out, Damn it!...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
It's gettin' my State all Smokey!...

I wonder what Evironmental Impact there will be?...

We should Ban Fires...

Someone get Memos out to Thunderstorms please, they need to be on the List of who gets this.

From now on, NO MORE FIRES!...

Except in my Camping Area.

Carry on.

:)

peace...

Fersuurre. They have fires every year, they should be getting a little more efficient at putting them out.

There has to be a better way.

Fersuurre. They have fires every year, they should be getting a little more efficient at putting them out.

Not Stopping Smaller Fires that are Required in the Natural Process would be a Good Start...

We had some Bad Fires here back during the Drought a couple of Years ago...

Fires are Part of the Natural Process...

Fire is Good, mmmkay...

Don't Move to where the Fires are and don't let Fuel Build up for Fires over Years and Decades...

My Hood... Southside East Westminster, North Denver!... No Chance of a Forest Fire getting my House...

It's True.

peace...

We could tax thunderstorms. Couldn't we?

And the Volcanos under the Earth that are Contributing to the "Global Warming" and or "Climate Change"... Depends on the Season and Cycle.

The Source of the Oil that Naturally Leaks into the Ocean should be Taxed also...

Sons-of-Bitch Earth!

Let's Turn this Earth into the Bammy Adminstration using their Ca$h for Clunker Planets Program...

He could Destroy it and Move us to Mars.

peace...

Not Stopping Smaller Fires that are Required in the Natural Process would be a Good Start...

Fire is Good, mmmkay...

Don't Move to where the Fires are and don't let Fuel Build up for Fires over Years and Decades...

My Hood... Southside East Westminster, North Denver!... No Chance of a Forest Fire getting my House...

It's True.

peace...

We could have natural disasters in the form of flooding or tornadoes here but that hasn't happened in a long time even though I am very close to Lake Erie.

I was told that the Eastern US has a fault line running from North to South that could cause gigantic earth quakes but we've only seen them a handful of times. Those fires would be a pain in the butt year after year.

Fire is Good, mmmkay...

It's True.

peace...

We could have natural disasters in the form of flooding or tornadoes here but that hasn't happened in a long time even though I am very close to Lake Erie.

I was told that the Eastern US has a fault line running from North to South that could cause gigantic earth quakes but we've only seen them a handful of times. Those fires would be a pain in the butt year after year.

Channeling Wacky Fundamentalist Preacher: "It's God's Punishment for (Insert thing you don't like)"...

peace...

It's all these insane eco-nazis saying we can't clear out the underbrush because it will endanger some bizarre kind of insect, snail or snowy plover nonsense. So our forests become tinderboxes ready to explode. Genius.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efpTAYIlMxw]YouTube - Environmentalist the cause for the wildfires in California[/ame]

This is a keeper.

(Someone tell this moron that we don't have the precipitation year round that the East Coast has)

It's all these insane eco-nazis saying we can't clear out the underbrush because it will endanger some bizarre kind of insect, snail or snowy plover nonsense. So our forests become tinderboxes ready to explode. Genius.

Please show which of the on-fire areas in the attached link has "some kind of insect, snail, or snowy plover"

CALIFORNIA FIRE NEWS

no :lol:

If Waxman-Markey is enacted, fire departments will be able to trade pollution credits on the open market under the cap-and-trade program. This will create more incentive to better fight such blazing infernos and further reduce their contribution to global warming.

;)

Fire is Good, mmmkay...

It's True.

peace...

Channeling Wacky Fundamentalist Preacher: "It's God's Punishment for (Insert thing you don't like)"...

peace...

Scientists should work on weather control then they could just create some rain clouds over the fires, make the rain stop in flooded areas, etc..

Please show which of the on-fire areas in the attached link has "some kind of insect, snail, or snowy plover"

CALIFORNIA FIRE NEWS

no :lol:

Maybe you can show us some cool pictures of Moooslim child brides then.

YouTube - Environmentalist the cause for the wildfires in California

This is a keeper.

(Someone tell this moron that we don't have the precipitation year round that the East Coast has)

some of what he said is true about what we can and cant do out here....but what i want to know is....what the fuck state is he from?....i dont think i have ever heard that accent....

I'm guessing Louisiana.

Oh, they know all about wildfires there, don't they?

YouTube - Environmentalist the cause for the wildfires in California

This is a keeper.

some of what he said is true about what we can and cant do out here....but what i want to know is....what the fuck state is he from?....i dont think i have ever heard that accent....

I'm guessing Louisiana.

His page says he's from Texas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back