Hey Bumble has a brand new feature that will make the summer season a lot more FUN!!!!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
You can now talk on the phone now without sharing your personal phone number. Once you matched with someone you have the option to call. Men can only call after the first match. But that is awesome and it has happened at the right time...."Summer Time" I kept wondering why every time she sent a message it said YOUR MOVE. Bumble is about to eliminate online dating sites for good with this feature.

Only downside I see to this is it will increase the number of times someone flakes on you. Meaning that you can decide to not meet someone you made plans with if you get a "new bee in your hive":)

you sound ugly and frustrated. so sorry

Ugly? Maybe...

Frustrated? Nah, my fiance is the most beautiful woman in the world. You can have your shallow internet hoes. Sounds like y'all were made for each other.

You can now talk on the phone now without sharing your personal phone number. Once you matched with someone you have the option to call. Men can only call after the first match. But that is awesome and it has happened at the right time...."Summer Time" I kept wondering why every time she sent a message it said YOUR MOVE. Bumble is about to eliminate online dating sites for good with this feature.

Only downside I see to this is it will increase the number of times someone flakes on you. Meaning that you can decide to not meet someone you made plans with if you get a "new bee in your hive":)
Bumble?
latest

Bumble?
latest

Bumble is not for OLD LADIES

Forum List

Back