Hey bones...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... I think I got a little too close to the end of your driveway today. Liked your sign though... :D

3771065844_140ebe0da1_o.jpg

Last edited:
good sign.....the sign at the end of my driveway simply says....posted no tresspassing....
the one i like...is "forget the dog, the owner is armed"

btw....glad you didnt leave...nice to see you stayed....

I'm afraid I wasn't very clear when I said I was "done." What I meant was I'm done debating whether or not obama is eligible to be President. I'll just wait until there's some major, new development, or he finally shows the BC.

note the location of the sign next to the rolls of hay...how much are rolls going for now?

Well considering a bale of hay around here was going for like $4, and there's probably ten bales of hay in that roll, I'd guess around $40... maybe more. I know they're packed pretty tight. There's probably more hay in there than I think.

o rolls go for more than that.....i am pretty sure.....o your just gonna stop the obama bc?
it is just a total mess.....both parties are distracted at a time when the people need a decent or committed government

o rolls go for more than that.....i am pretty sure.....o your just gonna stop the obama bc?
it is just a total mess.....both parties are distracted at a time when the people need a decent or committed government

Yeah there's another board I'm on and people talk about it quite rationally. No name calling, insults or bull shitting. Well, they don't allow it on the other board.

Times are tense right now, and I can understand people's emotions are running high. Our government is out of control, and the majority see it that way. Thing is there's also a lot of blame to go around, and who people blame is pretty much split right down party lines. I don't think I've ever seen this country more divided.

Last edited:
The country is ripe for a third party to get some people elected. I'd love to see this repub, dem stranglehold on the electorate system get smashed to smithereens. Or better yet, just do away with it.

But I think whoever runs next on a "fair tax" or a "flat tax" is going to get elected.

Last edited:
it is truly hard for a 3rd party to develop...the system has seen to that....i talked about this in a thread...any 3rd party has to start at the local level and that is never going to happen...its hard to break the back of the good old boys...and how is a 3rd party gonna unite people on the hot button issues....we have to find the middle ground...

I don't think a third party is going to have break up the good ole boys. I think the good ole boys are doing that themselves. The repubs and the dems seem to be on self destruct, and the people are beginning to realize that there's so little that separates the repubs from the dems anymore, it does no good to vote for either. You need to vote for someone with no party affiliation to either. That's what I'm going to do.

o dont do that penacostals scare me....all that witch burning

We dunk our witches in the ponds up here...:eek:

But then we dry them off and give 'em some Jack.:lol:

Never know when you might need a good witch or a son of a witch!

Forum List

Back