Hey Barry, You Know What Happens in 4 Years?

HoleInTheVoid

Sep 10, 2008
A: Hillary steps on top of your political carcas to present herself as the savior returning to where pretenders once dared:

Bill Clinton: McCain 'A Great Man'; Praises Wife's, Not Obama's Economic Plan

September 18, 2008 6:33 PM

ABC News' Jennifer Parker reports: Former President Bill Clinton has largely kept himself out of the public eye since his wife lost the Democratic primary to Barack Obama.

However in a rare television interview tonight, the former president called Republican presidential candidate John McCain "a great man" and praised GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin as an "instinctively effective candidate."

On a day when Obama sought to convince voters that he's best able to handle the economic crisis, the former president said it was his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., who gave today "the most detailed position."

In an interview with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, Clinton, who has tried to put to rest rumors of tensions between himself and Obama said, "I've never concealed my admiration and affection for Sen. McCain. I think he's a great man."
Political Radar: Bill Clinton: McCain 'A Great Man'; Praises Wife's, Not Obama's Economic Plan

I am enjoying this. Get the Clinton voters to reject Obama.

People think it's "just an election" but it is much deeper.; it's control of the party apparatus. After 2004 when the moonbats put Howard Dean in charge the Clintons took a serious his in the political currency department. If Obama wins they'll lose any last vestiges of control they once enjoyed. Hillary will be up for re-election during Obama's 1st term should he win. I think he is more than a damper to her presidential aspirations I think he's an existential threat to her entire career.

Forum List

Back