Hey Atlanta!! Seahawks 58 Cards 0 ...just sayin.....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Something Atlanta needs to see... cuz they almost lost at home against Arizona...

This is how to treat losers like the Cards...pay attention you goofs!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2_P0XikL0I]Seattle 58, Arizona 0 - YouTube[/ame]

I would be shocked if The Seahawks lost this game to the falcons because like you said,they almost lost to the lowly Cardinals,as well as in the fact they DID lose to the Tampa Bay Bucks in their final game of the year.

How bad can you get losing to them? and they started all their players so they dont have the excuse of losing cause they had their backups in.However Huggy,The Hawks are going to have to play MUCH better defense in the beginning this time than they did against the skins.That defense did not show up to play at all at the very beginning.

we were just lucky that RG3 was playing hobbled on one leg or things could have really got ugly for them.The Skins marched down on them in the first two possessions and Rgs3 wasnt even a factor.they could not stop their running game at all initially.If they come out flat and lay and egg against the Falcons in the beginning the same way they did against the skins,its going to be a long day for them because this time they will be facing a quarterback who isnt playing on a bad hobbled leg.

Last edited:
I would be shocked if The Seahawks lost this game to the falcons because like you said,they almost lost to the lowly Cardinals,as well as in the fact they DID lose to the Tampa Bay Bucks in their final game of the year.

How bad can you get losing to them? and they started all their players so they dont have the excuse of losing cause they had their backups in.However Huggy,The Hawks are going to have to play MUCH better defense in the beginning this time than they did against the skins.That defense did not show up to play at all at the very beginning.

we were just lucky that RG3 was playing hobbled on one leg or things could have really got ugly for them.The Skins marched down on them in the first two possessions and Rgs3 wasnt even a factor.they could not stop their running game at all initially.If they come out flat and lay and egg against the Falcons in the beginning the same way they did against the skins,its going to be a long day for them because this time they will be facing a quarterback who isnt playing on a bad hobbled leg.

All true with the two exceptions of the TD passes thrown by Bobby3G. This like every other game the Seahawks will have played in the last half of the season will be a rumble in the jungle. I like everyone who bleeds green and blue was yelling at the TV screen in the first QTR Sunday afternoon.

The Skins suited up to play. The Seahawk defense overthought the first two series looking too hard for "The Best Of Bobby". What they got was just straight forward football and it fooled the Seahawks. THEN our DBs took off the kid gloves and it was a street fight in the secondary. One of my favorite plays wasn't even involving the football. It was Brandon Browner picking up the Redskin reciever by the helmet and whiping him around and slamming him down still holding his helmet. From the start of the second QTR on it was a dogfight. The refs were cool about it. Let the toughest players prevail!

Forum List

Back