Hey! Atlanta Fans!! Greetings From the West Coast!

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
NOISE, NOISE NOISE!!! Golly, you guys are NOISY! All that YELLING and SCREAMING!

But, golly - when all was said and done, after all that noise, YOUR TEAM LOST, didn't it? As the Soup Nazi might say, NO SUPER BOWL FOR YOU. COME BACK, ONE YEAR.

Bwa-ha, ha. Who's yelling now?

NOISE, NOISE NOISE!!! Golly, you guys are NOISY! All that YELLING and SCREAMING!

But, golly - when all was said and done, after all that noise, YOUR TEAM LOST, didn't it? As the Soup Nazi might say, NO SUPER BOWL FOR YOU. COME BACK, ONE YEAR.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
NINERS in the Super Bowl! NINERS in the Super Bowl!
i hope they loose the super bowl because of a bad call by 1 point !!!:D

You mean the incomplete pass called a complete pass? Then the Niners would still won...but maybe had time to score AGAIN!

You mean the incomplete pass called a complete pass? Then the Niners would still won...but maybe had time to score AGAIN!

i saw the game .and i don't care what about Atlanta either .i still hope a California team like the 49ers looses the super bowl by 1 point !!i hope you are on the edge of your seat during the game confident of victory and then lose by 1 point.their is only one thing worse than loosing ,and thats almost winning !!:D

i saw the game .and i don't care what about Atlanta either .i still hope a California team like the 49ers looses the super bowl by 1 point !!i hope you are on the edge of your seat during the game confident of victory and then lose by 1 point.their is only one thing worse than loosing ,and thats almost winning !!:D

You must be a Dallas fan. :lol::lol::lol:

You must be a Dallas fan. :lol::lol::lol:
i hate Dallas !!:mad:

You guys are missing the point. This thread isn't as much about the Atlanta Falcons as it is about their annoying and obnoxious FANS. Actually, Atlanta has a helluva team, and if I wasn't such a big Niners fan, I would have been rooting for them to go all the way. I even have a Falcons coffee mug.

But when you have a stadium full of beer-bloated loudmouths whose obvious plan is to jam the opposing team's signals, and then, in spite of their poor sportsmanship, they STILL LOSE, I love it! The jerks deserved it. Notice how, when the Falcons were on offense, the noise level dropped way down. Wouldn't want to mess up the home team. Then, when the Niners got the ball, all hell broke lose. Whenever that happens, and the home team loses, I love it.

Didn't hear much NOISE as the game was counting down to the final seconds, did we? Heh, heh, heh!

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

Forum List

Back