hey,,anyone remember anthrax ?

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Tomgram: The Forgotten Anthrax Attacks of 2001The anthrax attacks of 2001 are now so out of memory that it's hard to recall the panic and fear caused by the appearance of those first envelopes, ...
www.tomdispatch.com/index.mhtml?pid=43459 - 46k

just like 911 no one involved ever arrested or charged
I guess they feel the same about catching the perpetrator of the anthrax as they do bin laden

Bush Tells Barnes Capturing Bin Laden Is ‘Not A Top Priority Use of American Resources’
Weekly Standard editor Fred Barnes appeared on Fox this morning to discuss his recent meeting with President Bush in the Oval Office. The key takeaway for Barnes was that “bin Laden doesn’t fit with the administration’s strategy for combating terrorism.” Barnes said that Bush told him capturing bin Laden is “not a top priority use of American resources.”

Bush’s priorities have always been skewed. Just months after declaring he wanted bin Laden “dead or alive,” Bush said, “I truly am not that concerned about him.” Turning his attention away from bin Laden, Bush trained his focus on Iraq — a country he now admits had “nothing” to do with 9/11.

Capturing bin Laden, as Rep. Nancy Pelosi recently pointed out, will not necessarily make America safer because it would come five years too late. Yet, capturing or killing the man responsible for 9/11 should remain a high priority.

Give us some useful Information....Surely you can tell us about Roswell , who shot Kennedy and the BIGGY, Where Elvis is hiding.

RGS...

I find no weird conspiracy theory stuff here. Just the rather accurate observation that, after 9/11 and the anthrax scares, America was frightened and fairly united in our desire to respond to these attacks and deal with these threats against us. This administration, in a very short period of time, took all of that and made it all about Iraq. And Bush went from promising to "look in every cave and under every rock to bring OBL back dead or alive", to "not really thinking about him much anymore".

Anthrax? Osama bin Laden? Who CARES? We have to go depose the butcher of Baghdad and impose democracy on Iraq and spend four years, a half a trillion dollars and 31K American casualties in the process! Anthrax? What's that? Osama? Who's he?

Give us some useful Information....Surely you can tell us about Roswell , who shot Kennedy and the BIGGY, Where Elvis is hiding.

wow you have some weird obsessions and there you go with the helicopters again...cant help you there but i believe Roswell is a small town near a air base that sells a lot of alien memorabilia, and if by biggy you mean biggy smalls ? the rap artist i don't believe anyone was ever charged in his death, kennedy..who really knows as the main suspect never made it to a trial,and as far as i know Elvis died on the the shitter in 1976...hope that helps so what are your thoughts on anthrax ?

I LOVE Anthrax!

anthrax_2005_001_small.jpg

Its kinda wierd when you look at who were the victims of this attack they were almost all Democrats.

News peopel and leahy and Daschle two Dem congressmembers.

Why would they target Dems?

Instead of beating the same old drum why don't all of you conspiracy theorists get your bloodhounds out and let us know when you come up with some real answers.

This conjecture is past the point of being old and groundless to boot.

Instead of beating the same old drum why don't all of you conspiracy theorists get your bloodhounds out and let us know when you come up with some real answers.

This conjecture is past the point of being old and groundless to boot.
how about we keep beating the drum and demand answers and action from those who have the responsibility and duty to provide them ...who is responsible for 9/11 , who funded the operation the paymasters and fellow conspirators ,why is no one arrested ,charged , wheres the proof...why no bin laden...but Saddam...who the hell spread the anthrax why cant it all happen again ,, why did wtc fall ??????????????????

The Anthrax InvestigationA computer security consultant gathers news and analysis relating to the anthrax investigation.
www.computerbytesman.com/anthrax/index.htm - 7k -

The current NIST working collapse hypothesis for WTC 7 is described in the June 2004 Progress Report on the Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster (Volume 1, page 17, as well as Appendix L),

This hypothesis may be supported or modified, or new hypotheses may be developed, through the course of the continuing investigation. NIST also is considering whether hypothetical blast events could have played a role in initiating the collapse. While NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition event, NIST would like to determine the magnitude of hypothetical blast scenarios that could have led to the structural failure of one or more critical elements.

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse [“official theory”] remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis [fire/damage-caused collapse] has only a low probability of occurrence. (FEMA, 2002, chapter 5; )

11 posts, thats how long it took for WTC 7 to come out of Eots delusional babble.

Where is Maineman to notice the paranoid rantings of this mental midget?

Where is Maineman to notice the paranoid rantings of this mental midget?

why would you care or even know? you have me on "ignore", don't you?

:D

you throw potshots at me...you misquote me in your signature line AND you ignore me.... that is all starting to add up to W-E-I-R-D.

Try answering my first post in this thread.... that would be a great place to start...but wait...you can't.... you have me on "ignore", don't you?:eusa_dance:

why would you care or even know? you have me on "ignore", don't you?

:D

you throw potshots at me...you misquote me in your signature line AND you ignore me.... that is all starting to add up to W-E-I-R-D.

Try answering my first post in this thread.... that would be a great place to start...but wait...you can't.... you have me on "ignore", don't you?:eusa_dance:

Your not on Ignore anymore. I am responding to your post earlier where you said this poster hadn't posted any "conspiracy" information. Just pointing out I was right and this person can not resist making every thread about the delusions they have.

this is post FOUR
RGS...

I find no weird conspiracy theory stuff here. Just the rather accurate observation that, after 9/11 and the anthrax scares, America was frightened and fairly united in our desire to respond to these attacks and deal with these threats against us. This administration, in a very short period of time, took all of that and made it all about Iraq. And Bush went from promising to "look in every cave and under every rock to bring OBL back dead or alive", to "not really thinking about him much anymore".

Anthrax? Osama bin Laden? Who CARES? We have to go depose the butcher of Baghdad and impose democracy on Iraq and spend four years, a half a trillion dollars and 31K American casualties in the process! Anthrax? What's that? Osama? Who's he?

this is post ELEVEN

how about we keep beating the drum and demand answers and action from those who have the responsibility and duty to provide them ...who is responsible for 9/11 , who funded the operation the paymasters and fellow conspirators ,why is no one arrested ,charged , wheres the proof...why no bin laden...but Saddam...who the hell spread the anthrax why cant it all happen again ,, why did wtc fall ??????????????????

The Anthrax InvestigationA computer security consultant gathers news and analysis relating to the anthrax investigation.
www.computerbytesman.com/anthrax/index.htm - 7k -

The current NIST working collapse hypothesis for WTC 7 is described in the June 2004 Progress Report on the Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster (Volume 1, page 17, as well as Appendix L),

This hypothesis may be supported or modified, or new hypotheses may be developed, through the course of the continuing investigation. NIST also is considering whether hypothetical blast events could have played a role in initiating the collapse. While NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition event, NIST would like to determine the magnitude of hypothetical blast scenarios that could have led to the structural failure of one or more critical elements.

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse [“official theory”] remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis [fire/damage-caused collapse] has only a low probability of occurrence. (FEMA, 2002, chapter 5; )

this is post FIFTEEN
Your not on Ignore anymore. I am responding to your post earlier where you said this poster hadn't posted any "conspiracy" information. Just pointing out I was right and this person can not resist making every thread about the delusions they have.

do the math...

and then please respond to post #4

this is post FOUR

this is post ELEVEN

this is post FIFTEEN

do the math...

and then please respond to post #4

As usual, you word games. You and Larkinn make quite a team when it comes to making shit up.

Let me explain it for you since your to busy to use reality.

I pointed out that Eots would be bringing in a complaint about WTC 7 since that happens in just about every thread Eots posts in. You said " darn has not happened yet" which ignored my point entirely, followed by Eots doing exactly what I said would happen and me reminding you that it happened, Then we get your word game post.

As usual, you word games. You and Larkinn make quite a team when it comes to making shit up.

I pointed out that Eots would be bringing in a complaint about WTC 7 since that happens in just about every thread Eots posts in. You said " darn has not happened yet" which ignored my point entirely, followed by Eots doing exactly what I said would happen and me reminding you that it happened, Then we get your word game post.

I know, we team up against you all the time RGS. Which is why he is posting in this thread and I didn't until you decided to make more unprovoked slurs against me. Your delusions are getting worse by the week...perhaps you should seek some mental help?

you apparently have me confused with someone else. Could you go back to post #4 and talk about my points. If you think eots is a wacko, ignore HIM....you clearly know how to do THAT... and carry on a discussion with me instead.

I see no such pointing out on your part prior to my posting #4. Care to unravel this mystery?

Forum List

Back