Hey, all you lil Glenny Beck fans

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Glenn Beck Plans To Build ?Beck-topia? ? An Actual Place You Could Live (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

... In his January 10, 2013 pitch, he unveiled his ambitious plan. He will call the community Independence, USA. When it’s completed, it will have its own media outlets, baseball fields, homes, and even a theme park. Independence, USA will also have its own shopping complex, but don’t expect typical stores. “There’s not going to be a Gap here. There’s no Ann Taylor. You want an Ann Taylor, go someplace else,” Beck said. Beck elaborated that the marketplace will be a place for Independence residents to create their own businesses and learn from others.

Other fabulous amenities include:

The ranch where residents will grow their own food and teach others how to grow crops (yes, you read that correctly … Glenn Beck the farmer)
The media center where Beck will film his show and host other select entertainers who wish to create TV shoes, documentaries, and movies
An Alamo-style mission style church for people to ”gather and help others”
A research and development laboratory
And much, much more! (is this where I am supposed to put “call today for your exclusive introductory discount!”)

But Beckville (yes, I made that up) isn’t just about amenities. It’s about education.

“Before you send your kids to college you come to us. And you spend a week with us. We’re gonna tell them exactly, we will show them the truth, we will tell them what they’re going to try to do, and we will deprogram them every summer, if you care.” (Source: GlennBeck.com)...

Start packing !

I can just imagine what it would look like.

Idiocracy images come to mind

I'd rather live on the south side of Chicago. Chicago bans guns ya know, so I'll be safe.

I didn't know Beck was a commune-loving hippie! Can you imagine what a shit-hole it would be? All those "businesses" getting to do whatever the hell they want to the air and water with abandon? Yeah, Idiocracy sounds about right... I could see them trying to farm using HFCS instead of water.

Look up Returning to Jackson County in Latter Day Saint mythology, and you will see what Glenn is about.

I didn't know Beck was a commune-loving hippie! Can you imagine what a shit-hole it would be? All those "businesses" getting to do whatever the hell they want to the air and water with abandon? Yeah, Idiocracy sounds about right... I could see them trying to farm using HFCS instead of water.

The left seems to love shit holes. The Occupy rabble left behind about three tons of garbage everywhere they camped. Why doesn't the left love Beck? They are at war with information.

Forum List

Back