Hey all, or hi y'all

Solius

Its cousin
Jul 19, 2012
Interior Low Plateau
Hey all. I have lurked for a while and thought that I would join the discussion. I am probably a centrist in that I have conservative views fiscally, but I am very liberal when it comes to social issues... probably best described as a Jeffersonian Democrat; I am disgusted by the dichotomy in political discourse, these days- even the most liberal social activist shares some of the same concerns as the most ardent conservative operative.

hello...welcome.....a jeffersonian eh? personally i am a burr fan myself....call me crazy but burr was cheated...by your great jeffersonian we did however burst a bottle of wine in the bathroom at monticello and booked out of there..the public restrooms of course

hello...welcome.....a jeffersonian eh? personally i am a burr fan myself....call me crazy but burr was cheated...by your great jeffersonian we did however burst a bottle of wine in the bathroom at monticello and booked out of there..the public restrooms of course

So, you idolize a criminal murderer? Perhaps, criminal is unjust, but agree that Hamilton was a problem, and delt with, just.

o hell ......hamilton .....for how many years have we had to listen to how wronged hamilton was....firing his pistol into the air in an act of valor...well fuck that noise...it has since been proven that hamilton's gun had a hair trigger....he was not firing into the air on purpose but due to the gun's fire trigger....

that was a righteous kill....

now the raising of an army...that was ego

So, you idolize a criminal murderer? Perhaps, criminal is unjust, but agree that Hamilton was a problem, and delt with, just.

It was a Duel.

Hey all. I have lurked for a while and thought that I would join the discussion. I am probably a centrist in that I have conservative views fiscally, but I am very liberal when it comes to social issues... probably best described as a Jeffersonian Democrat; I am disgusted by the dichotomy in political discourse, these days- even the most liberal social activist shares some of the same concerns as the most ardent conservative operative.

Fiscally conservative, socially liberal...now which political philosophy does that sound like? :eusa_whistle:

Good morning and ***WELCOME!***

Division is the tool of Democrats. They attempt to label you, shame you and then offer some handy program to redeem you. Welcome to entitlement and enslavement.

Fiscally conservative, socially liberal...now which political philosophy does that sound like? :eusa_whistle:

Well, MINE for one.
Welcome:clap2:

Welcome to the fold at USMB, Solius. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I see you are already into the best of it.

:whip:

Now the question is, can you endure the remainder?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back