Hey Al Sharpton! How About Protesting THIS Case!

What does the Rev. Al Sharpton have to do with this?

Why do some people dislike him? I have never heard him say anything inflammatory. If you have PROOF of him being inflammatory, I'd like see it but what I have seen from him is constant requests for peaceful protest as well as requests for proof and facts instead of anger.

We saw this from Trayvon Martin's family after his was gunned down and we saw it from Sharpton as well - Asking people to react peacefully, no rioting.

In contrast, it was the white police in St Louis who attacked peaceful protesters who were not breaking any law in their exercise of their constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

The reason some dislike Sharpton is that he is a fighter for civil rights.

You are kidding right ? Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson CREATED the Zimmerman issue and propelled it into a trial, when the Sanford Police had properly dismissed it as insufficient evidence. These race hustlers thrive on racial strife and animosity and increase it with their infammatory rhetoric. Now Sharpton is at it again in Ferguson, which is beginning to look more and more like another insufficient evidence non-case.
Sharpton and Jackson aren't fighters for civil rights, Not hardly. They're a couple of has beens trying to restart their past glories and stuff their pockets, as well.

Sharpton is the most despicable of race baiters. In 1995 a Jewish landlord in Harlem kicked out a tenant for non payment of rent. Sharpton organized a protest and one of his protesters entered the store with a gun and a firebomb and killed about a dozen people in Freddie's Fashion Mart.
See what I mean?

This guy is pulling something from damn near 20 years ago.

20 years!!!

*SMH*

ZImmerman case wasn't 20 years ago.

Why do some people dislike him? I have never heard him say anything inflammatory. If you have PROOF of him being inflammatory, I'd like see it but what I have seen from him is constant requests for peaceful protest as well as requests for proof and facts instead of anger.

We saw this from Trayvon Martin's family after his was gunned down and we saw it from Sharpton as well - Asking people to react peacefully, no rioting.

In contrast, it was the white police in St Louis who attacked peaceful protesters who were not breaking any law in their exercise of their constitutionally-guaranteed rights.

The reason some dislike Sharpton is that he is a fighter for civil rights.

You've never heard of Tawana Brawley?

Of course. Who hasn't ?

Oh that's easy: Sharpton is a race-hustling reprobate; a crook, a liar and a known coke dealing POS, who makes his living conning the intellectually less fortunate.

Same as Jackson, Lee, Conyers, Rangel, Waters, Holder, obama, et al... .

And it shows the depths that MSNBC has sunk to actually be giving this dirtbag his own show. After he got it, MSNBC's ratings tanked, and they've never recovered. They are a small fraction of Fox News.

This thread is really as much (if not more) though about the hypocrisy of Blacks who run wild in the streets over a Black kid getting shot by a cop, when they don't even know the facts, yet when a Black cop (Robert Arnold) murders a young White guy (Marine veteran), and doesn't spend one day in jail, we get dead silence. What's the matter Ferguson protestors ? Not interested when a Black cop kills a white guy ?

Is the OP aware that Michael Brown is but one of hundreds of cases of unarmed black men being shot by police officers in this nation?
Why didn't rioting and looting take place after each of those cases?

Any thoughts?

Sharpton is the most despicable of race baiters. In 1995 a Jewish landlord in Harlem kicked out a tenant for non payment of rent. Sharpton organized a protest and one of his protesters entered the store with a gun and a firebomb and killed about a dozen people in Freddie's Fashion Mart.

So Sharpton is guilty for what someone else did?

Proof please.

Thanks.

Actually, he does exactly the opposite. He always calls for calm and peace and to wait for the system to run its course.

That's the last thing Sharpton does...
He's off running his mouth before all the facts are in...
Tawanna Brawley.
Duke Lacrosse case.
Brooklyn Crown Heights riots...

Sharpton is in it for Sharpton...

See what I mean?

This guy is pulling something from damn near 20 years ago.

20 years!!!

*SMH*
Newsflash! This MOD worked well to ruin the career of Paula Dean. She admitted under oath to having used the word "******" DECADES AGO.

You dismiss the racist record of Al Sharpton too easily. The man is a racist agitator!

Sharpton is an original division pimp, leveraging skin color to (1) keep the races divided and angry, and (2) maintain professional relevance for himself. His type of deceit has damaged black families and black individuals more than anything over the last two generations, subjecting American blacks to their second victimization in this country's history.

American blacks would be far further along if it were not for him and his accomplices.

Sharpton is an original division pimp, leveraging skin color to (1) keep the races divided and angry, and (2) maintain professional relevance for himself. His type of deceit has damaged black families and black individuals more than anything over the last two generations, subjecting American blacks to their second victimization in this country's history.

American blacks would be far further along if it were not for him and his accomplices.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back